Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo always says to worry about the things you can
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 802

Dabo always says to worry about the things you can

Nov 6, 2019, 5:26 PM

control. Well, it is obvious that this committee IS INFLUENCED by margin of victory, in the form of "control of game". The team should sit down with Dabo and get him to take the reins off, and let them run over the opposition all they can the next FOUR games. I am including the ACC Championship game, because the narrative is, there is no team that will challenge us.

I just listened to the namby pamby Committee Chairman on He who shall not be named, show, and there is a real possibility these idjits leave us out, even undefeated. They seem to be totally focused on strength of schedule and nothing else this year. There is nothing we can do to save ourselves against that argument except to obliterate every remaining team we play before the final selections are made. We will get no help from other teams in our pitiful conference. Call me a Tin Foil Hat wearer all you want, I would rather be paranoid now and be proven wrong, than complacent and proven right.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo always says to worry about the things you can

Nov 6, 2019, 5:38 PM

You're correct - even if we win the rest of our conference games and the conference championship there is a very small chance that we are left out of the playoffs. I admit the odds are way in our favor if we win out, but there is no guarantee with the bias already shown in the rankings.

I agree that we need to destroy State and Wake. Our destiny seems to be #4 at best going into the playoffs, but we need to make certain we get that spot.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo always says to worry about the things you can

Nov 6, 2019, 5:50 PM

My says it’s aluminum foil. No tin involved.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mine is an old one, back when Men were Men, and Tin foil

Nov 6, 2019, 5:53 PM

was Tin foil.

**That reminds me of one of the old "State Slogan" bumper stickers from yesteryear.

"Wyoming: Where Men are Men, and Sheep are Scared." :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 802
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic