Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,619

Dabo

Oct 14, 2015, 11:05 PM

I tell ya what man. All this talk about HBC, I could give a flip. I was just watching Dabos comments after practice tonight. Is there a more dialed in coach anywhere in the country? Sure there may be some better at the technical part of coaching and on game day, but Dabo knows exactly what his team is doing everyday. And he knows exactly where each player is in their development. Every single time a reporter asks him about a player, hes got a specific/recent story about them. The man works his a$$ off and it shows. The players love him, so he gets really good ones to come to Clemson, and he's smart enough to know he needs great assistant coaches who are good at the X's and O's. LOVE our coach.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If there's somebody out there that's better versed in the...

Oct 14, 2015, 11:19 PM

technical part of football then you must be talking about somebody other than Les Miles' @LSU, Urban Myers @OSU, Bob Stoops @OU, Mark Rich @UGA, Brian Kelly @ND, Gus Malzahn @UA because Dabo handed all them their AZZES on a platter after the games.

RIGHT?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo

Oct 14, 2015, 11:20 PM

I second that!! Dabo bleeds orange thru and thru! He creates a culture that players and coaches want to be a part of.

Oct 14, 2015, 11:34 PM

Thank You ! We have a great season going, I could care a less about Cootlumbia !

Oct 14, 2015, 11:41 PM

one thing I take exception to that you stated, Dabo KNOWS x's and o's ! We can put that to rest too

Oct 15, 2015, 8:08 AM

Totally agree here, the man played ball at a D1 school but somehow he doesn't know or isn't great a x's n o's...his job is to sell and defend our program, set the culture, maintain the culture, go get the best recruits and coaches for Clemson. I think the next wave of coaching is in the CEO...we don't fault Sadan for it but yet he has great assistants around him but I guess he's a x n o guy.

Maybe in the next year Tiger fans can let Spurrier go. He

Oct 14, 2015, 11:45 PM

quit. Not going to change. A lot of Clemson sports to be played and a lot of victories to be celebrated.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2015, 11:47 PM

Dabo is as good as it gets, IMO. So glad we have him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2015, 12:26 AM
image.jpeg(28.3 K)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2015, 12:30 AM

Dabo is the Ronald Reagan of coaching. He's an excellent motivator and smart enough to surround himself with people that are great at what they do.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabonomics?

Oct 15, 2015, 8:18 AM

Budgeting whoopings on a weekly basis.

Message was edited by: soywaker®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Oct 15, 2015, 8:22 AM

Where in the hell did you get this idea that Dabo is not an X's and O's guy? THE GUY PLAYED AT BAMA ON A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM. He has been around the game all his life. I would think he knows X's and O's by now. Hell, I learned a good bit and I only played up through middle school.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When you come from

Oct 15, 2015, 8:27 AM

a struggling family, living with your mom in college, you have every reason to try your best.

Ever seen The Pursuit of Happiness? Dabo got his break at Bama, he took full advantage, he got his chance here and he has done nothing short of learn everything he can and try to be the best he can. The players may not be the best in the nation top to bottom but I'm sure that if they've bought into what Dabo is preaching then they are performing above their physical abilities for the man. I know I would.

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,619
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic