Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DW4, Nuk and Houston looked like world beaters last night...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,453

DW4, Nuk and Houston looked like world beaters last night...

Oct 26, 2018, 7:37 AM

OL has played well the last (2) games, DW4 getting healthier and more comfortable, LMiller running hard, better play calling, and Nuk is just Nuk, If they can firm up the line and get the D healthy they can make a run.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I stopped watching at halftime should’ve watched the whole I guess.

Oct 26, 2018, 7:40 AM

On run plays line was doing great. For a while in the second quarter though DW was getting hurried or hit a good bit. I think they showed that he was the most hit qb out there. I hope they will step up and protect the man. Love DW and hope he has a long career that he gets to end when HE wants to.

Message was edited by: lovingit®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was a DW4 love fest second half...Buck and Aikman

Oct 26, 2018, 7:53 AM

both praising him as a player and person. I hate to say it but the injury might be the best thing that has happened to him this year. O'Brien's had to quit trying to run him like a tailback...now go get him some monster hogs on the line and sit back and enjoy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DW4, Nuk and Houston looked like world beaters last night...

Oct 26, 2018, 8:01 AM

I agree with all of that, aside from making a run. They don't have the OL, their LB's and secondary are extremely questionable, and most importantly they had some injuries last night. The main one is Fuller who went for 125 and a TD last night. He tore his ACL late in the game. That completely changes their offense and takes away a blazing deep threat who also frees up Nuk. They also lost a starting CB. The Dolphins are also terrible right now and one of the worst 3 teams in the league at the moment due to injuries. Deshaun and Nuk are one man wrecking crews each, but they just don't have enough help on the team. By the way, Texans are my team and I am pulling for them. That Fuller loss is just brutal though. It's not a next man up scenario. One thing for sure is they will play with heart due to Deshaun's leadership. Hopefully he can stay healthy. Next year they can make a nice run.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fuller loss is devastating ...getting Coutee back will help.

Oct 26, 2018, 8:37 AM

We need to keep ditching it to Thomas. Next (2) games will tell us a lot (@ Denver and Washington) for the ramainder of this year.

Oct 26, 2018, 8:02 AM

Will Fuller is having an MRI done for a possible ACL. Hope he's OK, because he's very important to that offense, and keeps teams from triple covering Nuk.

Oct 26, 2018, 8:09 AM

Sounds like he won't be ok. What bad luck. It's just crazy the key injuries that keep happening to that team. They have cap space, so they could go pick a player or two up. But who? Dez Bryant? Maybe Janoris Jenkins for Joseph?

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,453
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic