Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DW would be negligent to go to the Jets .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

DW would be negligent to go to the Jets .

Jan 19, 2021, 1:54 PM

even if they end up on the right course now . .they are years away. He has much better choices that would be a better fit for some immediate credibility team wise. Jets are still a dumpster fire until they prove otherwise.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DW would be negligent to go to the Jets .

Jan 19, 2021, 2:01 PM

and warmer choices. With no state income taxes. Why live in a ####hole state if you don’t have to?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 19, 2021, 2:19 PM

Those "better choices" also have to be a fit for the Texans, in terms of trade assets. It's not like he can just go sign with anyone.

Jan 19, 2021, 2:44 PM

I have a hard time seeing Watson landing with the Jets. As far as I know, he hasn't mentioned them as a place that he would be willing to waive his no trade clause for. Miami has been the only one.

But I know that another team will be thrust into the conversation just to make it seem like a bidding war. I have seen a lot of talking heads mention the Jets and how they want Watson in the big Apple. In the end, it's about where Watson wants to go.

Miami has an African American GM and head coach. Flores, the head coach, is trying to instill a family first culture with the Dolphins. I have heard that is a big-time plus. We all know Watson loved it here at cletmson and a culture like that fits him to the tee.

No state tax is another huge positive. Miami wasn't sold on Tua before the draft. They tried to trade 3 first round picks to the Bengals so they could get Burrow. That didn't happen, so Tua ended up in Miami. Miami will ante up. They better.

He probably saw one of the betting lines

Jan 19, 2021, 5:36 PM

https://twitter.com/oddsshark/status/1349023406516281345?s=21

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic