Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: That look in his eye: Deshaun Watson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

New Story: That look in his eye: Deshaun Watson

Nov 2, 2015, 7:01 AM

That look in his eye: Deshaun Watson

Deshaun Watson has that look in his eye. Clemson’s sophomore quarterback has led his offense to some prolific numbers over the last few weeks, and it’s no coincidence that Clemson’s playoff push coincides with Watson’s emergence in the Heisman discussions. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: That look in his eye: Deshaun Watson

Nov 2, 2015, 7:07 AM

> > width=5> 
> id="story-photo" width="478"
> src=http://i3.tigernet.com/stories/15/football/Watson_
> Deshaun_hands2_700.JPG>
> size=2>
> cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0>
> href=/story/football/That-eye-Deshaun-Watson-14232
> class="newstitle">That look in his eye: Deshaun
> Watson

Deshaun
> Watson has that look in his eye. Clemson’s sophomore
> quarterback has led his offense to some prolific
> numbers over the last few weeks, and it’s no
> coincidence that Clemson’s playoff push coincides
> with Watson’s emergence in the Heisman discussions.
>
> href=/story/football/That-eye-Deshaun-Watson-14232>> nt class=fullstory>Full Story
> »

Nov 2, 2015, 9:47 AM

What I am seeing is the last 4 weeks he has been phenomenal. He missed spring practice and just had to get into rhythm with the receivers. Now that it has happened he will continue to shine and lead out Tigers into the promised land. I say fix the Special teams problems and the defense will not have to continually have to defend a short field and no one will be able to beat us. I'm hoping that when we get a big lead against FSU, Dabo doesn't let off the pedal. The starters need to be in the game the entire time and just pour on the points just like Jumbo did 2 years ago. Go Tigers, Thump the Criminals.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Eye of the Tiger, Beastmode!***

Nov 2, 2015, 7:08 AM

Nov 2, 2015, 7:08 AM

Awesome article.

Nov 2, 2015, 8:46 AM

;)

The kid does not get rattled.

Nov 2, 2015, 8:52 AM

His poise and calmness is out of this world. Really fun to watch this kid run the offense. Very grateful he is a Tiger!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2015, 8:59 AM

Great game against NC State. Got a few things to correct on Special Teams and Defense. Have full confidence that the Tigers will be ready for FSU and will win! GO TIGERS !!!

kid is playing absolutely lights out lately***

Nov 2, 2015, 9:26 AM

DW not winning with Class?

Nov 2, 2015, 9:37 AM

I messaged hood about this on Twitter and no response but alot of you think DW is some great super nice guy and real humble and he's a great player and glad he chose my school but....

Throwing the wolfpack symbol upside down as a sign of disrespect is not winning with Class...the wolfpack aren't even real rivals..might be a reason he got shoved because he did it all game and it's even in this articles picture..

CJ Spiller never after like that

Re: DW not winning with Class?

Nov 2, 2015, 9:39 AM

Acted..whoops

Nov 2, 2015, 10:08 AM

All of us who played football knows that the fans scream things that you hear or at least can tell what they're saying. And NC state has some rude fans ,as we all do. I see that as a ( your not getting to me sign) . its a heat of the moment response. And to say that the worst DW could come up with, is an up side down wolf pack finger gesture speaks volumes to his character. I think he got caught up. But I'm sure Dabo will address it. I did worse things then that at his age. If that's the worst thing about DW that we have to worry about , well I'll take that all week or season. GO TIGERS!!!!!!

Nov 2, 2015, 10:21 AM [ in reply to Re: DW not winning with Class? ]

CONGRATS ON THE DUMBESTASSED STATEMENT OF THE DAY. IT IS STILL EARLY THOUGH.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2015, 10:34 AM

DW did what he did.....not really a big deal nor was the nc state coach slapping his shoulder pad a big deal. Football game folks, a football game. As that great philosopher said, " what difference does it make." Tigers won !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 2, 2015, 10:44 AM [ in reply to DW not winning with Class? ]

CJ Spiller never acted like that? Really?? Nothing but respect and love for CJ, but how about 2009 Miami game. Spiller returns kickoff for TD and at 43:25 of the YouTube video of the game by TigerRay, you can see CJ turn to a camera make the famous Miami U with his hands and turn in upside down. Sorry for bursting your CJ Spiller bubble.

Get off your high horse, that is not a winning with class thing, it is a competitive thing. Maybe you should make sure he raises his pinky when he is drinking tea too!

Nov 2, 2015, 8:29 PM [ in reply to DW not winning with Class? ]

C'mon....really? The guy probably got cussed out anytime he got near the endzone. It's a game. These guys are hard core competitors. I'd rather have a guy that is confident and jabs just a little bit than a guy that shows no fire.

Nov 2, 2015, 2:33 PM

I still have a lot of respect for DW whether he did something others thinks was not classy...I did not see, or did not understand the meaning of what he was doing. To the person that said maybe that was the reason he was shoved by the opposing teams assistant coach...that is not a reason for shoving Deshaun...I'm sure that the Heisman talk will come and I hope the team will not let the talk tear the team apart. If they all work together they can help Deshaun get the Heisman. We all know that it takes every player for a person to get the Heisman. It would mean the whole team won the Heisman. Tigers don't let the media or anyone tear this team apart.

As a team you guys have something special. Go Tigers get the big one Sat. love you guys and will be listening and seeing the eyes of The Tigers...they all have that look. The EYE of the Tiger!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYOG and "ALL IN" ... you know the fans will be "ALL IN" GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 2, 2015, 11:20 PM

'Appreciate the kind regards for DW and our Tigers. However, where DW4's concerned, there is no Heisman talk, certainly not among his team mates, nor would I believe in his own mind. I believe he simply plays to win - for his team and for his school, but certainly not simply for himself. However, in the final analysis, I believe he has higher expectations for himself than we could ever imagine, and those in service to his team.

Nov 3, 2015, 12:55 PM

Agreed. Not to mention that frankly there are too many players ahead of him right now. If he keeps playing at a high level maybe. But still, it's a race between Fournette and Boykin right now. After that you have McCaffery and Henry. Personally I think it's Boykin simply because if you took Fournette off of LSU, they still are unbeaten at this point. TCU without Boykin has at least 3 losses. Dude got a High 5 from THE MULLET! Just my opinion. Now next year I think he's in the top 3 going into the season if he keeps it up and we have our best chance ever for a player to win it.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic