Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Series win continues Clemson's dominance over South Carolina
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

New Story: Series win continues Clemson's dominance over South Carolina

Mar 5, 2018, 2:20 PM

Series win continues Clemson's dominance over South Carolina

Some of the news and notes and stats coming out of this past weekend are, in a word, incredible. As we walked out of Doug Kingsmore Stadium late Sunday afternoon, the orange and purple-hued sunset seemed to echo what’s been happening around the state of South Carolina the last four or so years. Nikki and I put our bags in the back of the car and I turned to her and asked, “Would you have ever thought this possible five years ago?” (Photo by David Grooms) Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You best believe

Mar 5, 2018, 2:35 PM

Dabo is going to remember those 5 bomb pictures come this November. You reap what you sow coots!

Those deluded goobers and no where even remotely close....

Mar 5, 2018, 2:49 PM

to competing with Clemson in terms of talent or coaching and they know it.

At the rate things or going, it may be another five years, if not longer, before they can close the gap

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Do they know it though?

Mar 5, 2018, 3:03 PM

Those clowns honestly believe they are WAY ahead of schedule on recruiting and rebuilding the program. You have to remember who you are dealing with here. lol

I fully acknowledge...

Mar 5, 2018, 3:17 PM

that $CU fans are without question or exception the most ignorant and deluded on the planet.

Based on the weak-a$$ schedule they play next year, they'll win a few games which will get their hopes-up.

It will all come crashing down (as usual) when they continue to fold like a cheap lawn chair every time they face a team with an actual pulse.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Those deluded goobers and no where even remotely close....

Mar 5, 2018, 3:58 PM [ in reply to Those deluded goobers and no where even remotely close.... ]

I read that a lot of Tiger fans have coots for friends and personally I don't understand that by the way they were so eager to turn on most of you/us even before they had won 5 straight. I know that it was before that when I made it perfectly clear to the few coot friends that I did have, that having friends like them was the same as calling my enemies my friends, and that I wanted them to forget they ever knew me bc that was what I was doing with them. (the coot friends I've had in the past, I never once screwed with them about losing to us bc I believed they were my friends.) At that point I was done with any association with anyone that loved or liked cocksss!!!! But for those of you that still have coots as friends, have them to get a picture made with you and Dabo, and flash the 5 in secret behind them the same way it was done to Dabo. I'm sure you have a coot friend that you can sacrifice for the disrespect they all have shown towards Dabo, do it of the team!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Those deluded goobers and no where even remotely close....

Mar 5, 2018, 7:54 PM

Damm! You don't play....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DOUBLE-fisted 5-bomb is what I am looking for!***

Mar 5, 2018, 3:47 PM [ in reply to You best believe ]

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

Re: DOUBLE-fisted 5-bomb is what I am looking for!***

Mar 5, 2018, 4:02 PM

It is possible as long as Mustcan't is still their coach. Even if they hire a good coach after Mustcan't, it will take them a few years before they can see a difference!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DOUBLE-fisted 5-bomb is what I am looking for!***

Mar 5, 2018, 7:56 PM [ in reply to DOUBLE-fisted 5-bomb is what I am looking for!*** ]

We will call it.......HANGING TEN!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You best believe

Mar 5, 2018, 3:51 PM [ in reply to You best believe ]

I still say that Clemson dude (in the pic) is holding his muschamp!

I predict this article will go over well with our audience***

Mar 5, 2018, 3:08 PM

Boulware also said the photos were disrespectful and a slap

Mar 5, 2018, 3:27 PM

in coach Swinney's face.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hood glosses over CU challenges in equestrian, bass fishing, and wbb***

Mar 5, 2018, 3:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hood glosses over CU challenges in equestrian, bass fishing, and wbb***

Mar 7, 2018, 11:13 AM

Clemson's Shotgun Team (co-ed) won National Championships in 2013 & 2016. I'll put them up against SC Bass Fishing and Equestrian Teams!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Carolina on My Mind

Mar 5, 2018, 3:45 PM

Come on Tiger fans. I say get off the gloat about a great Clemson winning tradition, and it is, and savor this streak that'll last awhile. Lasting respect for sports greatness never comes from bragging and cheap taunts. It comes from leading by example and with a enduring will to win like DW4 showed despite a serious injury.

Win on the field and the low-state team can once again wonder what's happened to them.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How long before we have a Title 9 complaint

Mar 5, 2018, 4:26 PM

filed because our wimminz athletes aren't getting the same opportunity to kick Coot ### that the men are?

Kendall Joseph is right.

Mar 5, 2018, 5:03 PM

Parents getting their kids to 4 or 5 bomb coach Swinney was disrespectful and those coots are setting a bad example for their kids. When a busy gentleman like our coach takes time out of his busy day you don't teach your kids to mock him. When their kids end up a University of Second Choice and flipping burgers for their long term career Karma will set in.

A few comments if you will indulge...

Mar 5, 2018, 5:12 PM

This is a fine article. And that’s a great picture.

Let’s agree that we all want the five-peat this fall, and that we should refrain from flashing the five bomb as it might put us in the same light as those low class fans of theirs.

Also, did anyone else think for just a split second that this story was about to turn into a letter to PH Forum? Older guys willl catch my drift. Sorry if it offfends, but I got a chuckle out of my inappropriate thought.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WL

brother this ride just started

Mar 5, 2018, 5:37 PM

And I don’t see the coots competing for many years.
GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never again has already been "again" ?

Mar 5, 2018, 6:50 PM

Just like football again
Just like basketball again
Just like baseball again
Just like soccer again

Re: New Story: Series win continues Clemson's dominance over South Carolina

Mar 5, 2018, 6:59 PM

David,

First of all, I truly appreciate the work both you and Nicki do for us on Tigernet.

Five years ago a member of my wife's family, who is a delusional Gamecock fan, challenged me after their 5th win that Clemson should fire Dabo since he couldn't beat their rival. As I do, I held my tongue, expecting better days.

I haven't seen him at any family functions since then, so I haven't had the chance to find out if he still wants us to replace our head coach.

Thanks again for all you do.

Re: New Story: Series win continues Clemson's dominance over South Carolina

Mar 6, 2018, 9:54 PM

Hopefully you are sending him messages through other family members....

Article picture is the epitome of the rivalry***

Mar 5, 2018, 7:14 PM

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Article picture is the epitome of the rivalry***

Mar 5, 2018, 8:10 PM

This is what a clucker looks like after a Baseball 4-peat...not a 4 bomb...no need to trick a chicken.. they’re chickens.... I prefer they know they are being had

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Article picture is the epitome of the rivalry***

Mar 5, 2018, 8:11 PM

Missed one

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As far as I'm concerned, we only need one finger

Mar 6, 2018, 10:18 PM

to reference usuck.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic