Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DNI memo is huge - Biden part of the coup attempt
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 268

DNI memo is huge - Biden part of the coup attempt

Sep 29, 2020, 8:13 PM

So, today's memo from the Dir of Nat'l Intelligence has these three bullets:

• In late July 2016, U.S. intelligence agencies obtained insight into Russian intelligence analysis alleging that U.S. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton had approved a campaign plan to stir up a scandal against U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump by tying him to Putin and the Russians' hacking of the Democratic National Committee. The IC does not know the accuracy of this allegation or the extent to which the Russian intelligence analysis may reflect exaggeration or fabrication.
• According to his handwritten notes, former Central Intelligence Agency Director Brennan subsequently briefed President Obama and other senior national security officials on the intelligence, including the "alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on July 26, 2016 of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services."
• On 07 September 2016 , U.S. intelligence officials forwarded an investigative referral to FBI Director James Comey and Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence Peter Strzok regarding "U.S. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's approval of a plan concerning U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump and Russian hackers hampering U.S. elections as a means of distracting the public from her use of a private mail server."

Do not let the liberal and MSM propaganda machine focus on the last sentence of the first bullet, because the second two bullets offer evidence that officials indeed did ascribe some truth to it. Brennan briefed Obama on it and a memo went to Comey on it.

In 2016 the IC and FBI both knew what ended up being the truth - Clinton started the entire dossier to vilify Trump. This is massive corruption, and should be, treason at the highest levels of gov't. Probably can't be proven to that extent, but we all know these corrupt a-holes had a plan and executed it.

Too bad you libs can't figure out the difference between a locker room talk about female parts and an organized coup attempt actually executed against a president of the United States. Pathetic.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No one cares.

Sep 29, 2020, 8:16 PM

DOJ repeatedly finds crimes were committed by Dems, and decline to prosecute.
Nothing will happen. And they knew it when they did it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Comradski, report to the office at once. We have ?????????***

Sep 29, 2020, 8:22 PM

Re: DNI memo is huge - Biden part of the coup attempt

Sep 29, 2020, 9:04 PM

Gosh, I hope they get around to exposing that "treason"...along with all the other "treason" the Trump camp has kept mentioning and never actually got around to you know, investigating, much less prosecuting, in the first 1348 days of Trump's term.

Only 36 days now to get around to that. I'm sure the Senate will get right on it, in between that shotgun wedding for a Supreme Court Justice and running their own campaigns. Boot and rally, guys! You can do it!

You Trumpistas crack me up. Idiocracy came about 500 years ahead of schedule.

Sep 29, 2020, 9:09 PM

Sep 29, 2020, 9:13 PM

Horsecrap.

I'd go into detail but you literally do not listen to a word anybody else says. Ever.

Replies: 5
| visibility 268
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic