Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DCCards
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

DCCards

Oct 30, 2018, 2:37 PM

There will be a lot of smack talk back and forth but I’d like to say welcome again to Clemson. The folks in Louisville treated my friends and family wonderfully during last year’s visit. Despite some fun bantering, the Clemson family will treat you with southern hospitality. I won’t be there but I hope for you and your family a safe fun trip. Go Tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DCCards

Oct 30, 2018, 3:12 PM

Thanks for the kind words! Nothing wrong with some good old fashioned smack talk and banter, I wouldn't expect any less!

Glad you enjoyed your trip to The Ville and hope you guys can come again. This is our second trip to Clemson, and it won't be the last!

Q: Assuming y'all decide to part ways with Petrino, who is

Oct 30, 2018, 3:17 PM

the favorite to replace him? Charlie Strong possibly?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Q: Assuming y'all decide to part ways with Petrino, who is

Oct 30, 2018, 3:24 PM

Jeff Brohm at Purdue is choice #1. He's a Louisville guy and has shown promise at Purdue. He probably would have been the guy when we hired Petrino for the second time, but the Brohm's and Jurich (former AD) did not get along.

Don't know much about him but sure glad he stuck it

Oct 30, 2018, 5:06 PM

to O31-0 St. Certainly seems like it would be a good hire.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2018, 3:20 PM [ in reply to Re: DCCards ]

Idk if they'd want to hire another former coach after this Petrino debacle. Also yes you will get a lot of trash talk on the boards but if you're actually visiting through Clemson you'll have a blast and enjoy yourself without much joking banter if any. I hope you have a safe and blessed trip throughout your stay.

Oct 30, 2018, 3:25 PM

Yeah, I don't take the message board warriors serious, lol. All interactions with Clemson fans at games have been awesome!

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic