Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
D. Bowman (Semi long post warning)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

D. Bowman (Semi long post warning)

May 6, 2019, 9:59 AM

I am as excited about this kid as any we’ve ever gotten. It’s hard to evaluate RB from HS highlight films because they all kind of look like a kid running down the field over and over. I try to evaluate the talent they played against, compare their total TDs in a season and YPC. I call this the “Etienne Effect” because I didn’t know much about him, but his stats were like video game numbers, and that’s when I started doing this.
When you look at Bowman’s stats, and consider he is playing 7A Florida football (arguably the fastest league in the country) its INSANE to realize he had 40 TDs and 11.8 YPC. These numbers are actually better than Etiennes we’re outta HS. His vision and acceleration remind me a lot of what we’ve already been watching the past 2 seasons.
We are going to be UNREAL for the foreseeable future.

What a time to be a Tiger!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: D. Bowman (Semi long post warning)

May 6, 2019, 10:07 AM

Good points .
I think a lot of those who do the due diligence in making an evaluation . Which is why I never complain at the TSA counter when they're throwing away my mouthwash .
OT , has bob seen your semi-long poast yet ? He's kind of sort of somewhat of a talent evaluator himself .

Anyhow , Go Tigers !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 6, 2019, 10:12 AM

Well you can see the tangibles on film regardless of what level of competition he’s in for Florida...

Kid is the real deal.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

May 6, 2019, 10:37 AM

He “just looks like” a great running back! I wonder his his percent fat is. He looks all muscle. Combine that with speed and you’ve got a real offensive player. Pretty good offensive line being develop too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2019, 10:38 AM

He is pretty fast, he kind of reminds me of Etienne in how he hits another gear after he finds his lane and takes off down field. He is impressive, I think the only questions is how much of that burst will he lose playing with another 20 lbs.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2019, 11:34 AM

Where is he gonna put another 20 pounds, the way he is chiseled?

It's so sad that you would actually have to

May 6, 2019, 10:58 AM

warn people that this was "semi long post" because we now live in an age of SMS text messages and attention spans shorter than a gnat.

And yes. What a time to be a Tiger!

May 6, 2019, 11:03 AM

We really are living in a dynasty period at Clemson. This thing is going to be fun to be a part of for a long time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Reminds me of Dalvin Cook

May 6, 2019, 11:13 AM

hope he has a stiff arm like Dalvin Cook had...and hopefully with less off the field issues.

I watched his highlights

May 6, 2019, 11:27 AM

With my oldest daughter. Her eyes bugged out on the first clip. He reminds me a lot of Etienne but even more smooth, if thats possible. He doesn't run, he glides. You could sit a cup of water on his helmet and he wouldn't spill a drop. Good power for his size, outstanding balance, vision, burst and in the open field...forget it...he's gone.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic