Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Curious on opinions...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,053

Curious on opinions...

Oct 5, 2015, 12:51 PM

Travelling with wife and 2 daughters for our "annual" but only actually happens every 2-3 year trip back to God's Country. My brother joining from ATL, so will be on lookout for 5 tickets.

Has anyone ever had luck trying to find 5 together on game day?

Seems like a tough number to get day of, but wonder if anyone has experience trying...thanks!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Curious on opinions...

Oct 5, 2015, 12:52 PM

If you want to sit together, very unlikely.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

5 together easier in top deck n.

Oct 5, 2015, 12:54 PM

Not so easy any where else. Near impossible lower deck.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

5 together easier in top deck n.

Oct 5, 2015, 12:54 PM

Not so easy any where else. Near impossible lower deck.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Oct 5, 2015, 1:29 PM

Stubhub... it's the only way you should buy tickets, unless you know the person your buying from. Someone could sell you a paper ticket that had already been sold on stubhub. When a ticket is sold on stubhub, the original paper ticket Barcode becomes invalid.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Excuse me? I don't go down to your work and tell you how to flip the burger!"

Oct 5, 2015, 1:40 PM

That's what is going to happen, but...5 tix @ $250 a piece for lower level is out of my price range.

I'm good w/ upper deck because you can see the plays and game unfold even better, but with younger kids that are generally not that into football, I was hoping to get LL so they could see better and stay more engaged in the game...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2015, 2:14 PM

Wait til closer to game time. People chargin the high prices will come down as demand dwindles. Granted it was raining but Notre Dame tickets dropped like a rock on gameday. There were still 80k+ so not like the demand went away. People just realize they aren't going to get what they are asking and don't want to be stuck with an asset that depreciates to 0. I paid 100 bucks for two tickets in the lower deck for Notre Dame off of Stubhub on gameday. Saw some for 90, but they got bought before I could log in.

No way, Stubhub is a scam

Oct 5, 2015, 2:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Curious on opinions... ]

Since graduating a couple years ago, Ive either scalped tickets before the game or gotten them through tigernet. Never had any problems. Dont resort to stubhub unless you are okay with overpaying for ticket security

Re: No way, Stubhub is a scam

Oct 5, 2015, 9:36 PM

Dude, the people I talked to in person wanted way more for their tix than the ones listed on stubhub. Maybe you're talking about weeks leading up to the game, but stubhub is great when you are about 72 hours or less out from the game, because stubhub will tell you how you are priced compared to other sellers.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,053
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic