Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Crow Must Taste Good to The Experts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Crow Must Taste Good to The Experts

Jan 11, 2019, 9:37 PM

All fall and during the playoffs all we heard and read from the experts was "Alabama is the greatest team we have seen on the gridiron in the last 100 years". Have we heard any of them admit they were wrong or, are they still at the table eating crow? If they actually believed that so strongly, shouldn't they now anoint Clemson as the greatest football team in the last 100 years? Clemson didn't eke by with a last minute score, the game was over one or two minutes into the second quarter.

Great teams do not quit. Great teams don't rely on excuses when they lose. Great teams recognize swhen the better team wins. Sometimes mistakes are self inflicted and at other times it's the opponent that inflicts those mistakes. All the world saw the game and it didn't take an expert to determine which team on the field was the best. Clemson won that battle hands down !!!!!

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Crow Must Taste Good to The Experts

Jan 11, 2019, 9:38 PM

Pundits first and foremost are lazy. The Narrative takes no thought whatsoever.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 11, 2019, 9:45 PM

Haven't you heard, Bama beat them selves, and it wasn't nothing that Clemson done!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, how quickly the tone of the Megacast changed....

Jan 11, 2019, 9:48 PM

Sheer excitement on the Jeudy catch and then the 3-and-14 to Higgins... Realization set in.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2019, 10:01 PM

No doubt in anyone’s mind who matters. We know they are the best.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heard Mike Greenburg (formerly of The Mike&Mike Show)

Jan 11, 2019, 10:17 PM

make his game prediction Mon. Morning on his new show:

"You don't bet against Belichek & Brady and you don't don't bet against Nick Saban in a championship setting"

I didn't even bother to listen to him on Tues. morning

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It don't taste good to Finebomb. He was almost crying on

Jan 11, 2019, 10:20 PM

his radio show, lamenting that he has to talk about this for at least 3 more months. I guess he stops talking about it when spring games roll around.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Joe21 What's Sad Is

Jan 11, 2019, 10:25 PM

Joe21® They act as though YouTube isn't out there. They act like people don't have the sound bites of their outright claim and anointing of bamer as the best ever! They are acting like what people say roaches act like when the lights come on: "just don't admit it and maybe it will go away"!
Had the game been close they could maybe save face! But their hero, their alpha, numero-uno of all time, nicki sabrina lead team was beaten by not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4 dang touchdowns!
Frustrating to listen to these folks no doubt. But, I saw a post to Clemson fans basically saying; "hope you didn't think that it would be different"! It sobered me up quickly b/c I knew the fellow Tigers fan was right!
They will have to be shown again before the SEC pundits believe The Big Bad Bully Bamer is no longer king! They are in short, too scared to speak out just yet!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Joe 21, my Friend, you are spot on as usual!

Jan 11, 2019, 10:31 PM

The SEC bobble-heads have the UofSC fever---"but, but, but..." and Lord knows how many excuses pop out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They might take a taste of crow then they just off onto

Jan 11, 2019, 10:34 PM

something else related to the game and never address their previous statements. They are worse than TV weather yappers.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2019, 10:34 PM

Especially when they use some of that 44.16% Tiger Sauce available at your local grocery store.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic