Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Credit Where Credit is Due...Bentley and Deebo Played Well
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,667

Credit Where Credit is Due...Bentley and Deebo Played Well

Nov 25, 2018, 2:33 PM

Deebo's RAC was essential and Bentley played smart

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Credit Where Credit is Due...Bentley and Deebo Played Well

Nov 25, 2018, 2:35 PM

Yep. Thought 13 had a good game for them. As well as their o-line. Bentley had a lot of time in some cases.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YeP..gotta give it to our little cousins from mid-State

Nov 25, 2018, 2:38 PM

since Bently has grown uP plus they sped uP the game while we were slow & slack & maybe counting our 3rd Natty Trophy, way too early!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2018, 4:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Credit Where Credit is Due...Bentley and Deebo Played Well ]

Bentley had his best game of the season without question, but our lack of decent coverage or a certain amount of DL pressure had a lot to do with his success. Once we got in his grill he stopped making as many throws.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2018, 2:37 PM

Absolutely. With Samuel, they got the matchups they wanted sometimes , like Kvon trying to cover a much shiftier and faster guy with a free release and getting TORCHED. Bentley also played well though with our coverage busts and horrid safety play overall, I suppose I could've even thrown for a hundred yards or so last night. But as you said, they deserve credit for playing well

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2018, 2:39 PM

I could not agree more with both above posts. I am a Tiger to the core and have nothing but ill will toward the coots, but it is not a disgrace to give credit where credit is due.

Nov 25, 2018, 2:42 PM

Yep. Agreed. They played well and with lot of heart. Fair enough-

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Bentley could just keep his mouth shut....

Nov 25, 2018, 3:18 PM

Love my Tigers and have since before I attended in the late 70s, but like others, much as I hate the coots, give credit where credit is due. Bentley played really well and never quit - I'll give him that.

When Connor Shaw left the coots I had to admit he had managed things well there. If Bentley would just keep his mouth shut, and quit with the stupid flops, he might get a little more respect. It's kind of hard to ignore the stupidity of "Never Again" though

Todd Ellis, on the other hand, is the biggest idiot to ever be a member of the media - and that's saying a lot. I could never, have never, and will never have an ounce of respect for that jackwad. Whatever possessed that moron to make the "cycling out" statement, and that we were "scared to death of Muschamp," I'll never know. What an embarrassment to this state.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best game the two ever played.

Nov 25, 2018, 3:50 PM

They left it all on the field and would have a terrible letdown for the next game. Lucky for them they don't [ever] have to worry about playing in a division championship game.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,667
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic