Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Crazy scenario but what if?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 937

Crazy scenario but what if?

Nov 23, 2013, 9:53 PM

Oregon already lost today and Baylor does not look good right now against OK St. If Baylor loses tonight and Ohio st drops a game to either Michigan or #13 Michigan St (very possible) we are cooking with gas. Then you have Auburn and Bama, one will lose next week. The winner will probably play a top 10 Mizzou team who could pick either one of them off in the SEC championship. We of course have to beat SC but we are in good position for moving up if things go crazy last couple weeks. I don't know about y'all but I would def love another shot at FSU and Rapist Winston.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was typing the same thing when you posted

Nov 23, 2013, 9:56 PM

Great Minds, huh

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's do this.***

Nov 23, 2013, 9:56 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just beat the coots, don't care about nothing else***

Nov 23, 2013, 9:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Crazy scenario but what if?

Nov 23, 2013, 9:58 PM

I discussed the same thing with my brother just 30 min ago.

I would have went with the nickname

Nov 23, 2013, 10:01 PM

Famous Rapeis, but your point is taken.

Nov 23, 2013, 10:03 PM

I think for it to work out, Bama needs to win next week and Mizz needs to lose 1. That gets the Coots in the SECCG. We beat them and they beat Bama. If Ohio,St loses one, then it would be a between us and Bama to go against FSU. Seems that we would have leg up. Still a lot has to happen.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2013, 10:05 PM

Started a thread without reading this. But we would need a 9-3 South Carolina team to beat Bama because Missouri would jump us if they are the team to beat Bama and Bama needs to beat Auburn because a 11- 1 Bama team does not fall below us.

Nov 23, 2013, 10:07 PM

Mizzou lost to SC and we would have beat SC. That would have to carry some weight

Replies: 8
| visibility 937
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic