Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Next Big Thing at Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

The Next Big Thing at Clemson

Nov 18, 2019, 8:40 AM

Clemson Coaches are probably not going anywhere in mass because of what Dabo has established at the Cow College...but the real difference will start when Clemson players start coaching...Clemson recruits smarter kids and teaches them well...for the most part they have been a part (critical part) of Championship programs...many of them not only understand their positions but many of the others on the team...offense and defense! Especially this last and present group of players...they can switch from offense to defense and be all american caliber! If you don't think Tanner Muse could play wide receiver you are crazy...Chase Brice could play linebacker...he has that mentality! In the next few years you will see coaches coming out of clemson in large numbers...but playing on the next lever first...Hunter Renfrow as receiver coach...Wayne Gallman as running backs coach...they are all schooled by Dabo & Venables to take their talents to the next lever..and beyond!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Next Big Thing at Clemson

Nov 18, 2019, 9:19 AM

I like your enthusiasm but calling Chase Brice a linebacker is where you lost me completely.

None of our current coaches were great players.

Being a great or smart player does not mean you automatically have what it takes to be a great coach.

Often the exact opposite is true.

Hunter Renfrow will be a GREAT coach

Nov 18, 2019, 9:21 AM

it's in his DNA

Re: Hunter Renfrow will be a GREAT coach

Nov 18, 2019, 9:37 AM

Assuming he even chooses coaching.

Nov 18, 2019, 9:27 AM [ in reply to Re: The Next Big Thing at Clemson ]

Yeah, that Chase Brice as a linebacker got me too. Ha.

Nov 19, 2019, 8:39 AM

Watch Chase when he runs...he delivers the hit...Syracuse game...he #### near put the LB out of the game on that 17 yd run...LB's are givers not takers...watch him, if you ever played football you'll see a little linebacker in Chase!

Nov 19, 2019, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Re: The Next Big Thing at Clemson ]

I quit reading at “Cow College”.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cow College?

Nov 18, 2019, 9:23 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

agree....I has the confuse?

Nov 18, 2019, 9:27 AM

Shall we say "cootish?" I hope not.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cow College was a dead giveaway. There is no hoping

Nov 18, 2019, 9:34 AM

the poster isn't. No Clemson fan would've ever used that term.

Re: Cow College was a dead giveaway. There is no hoping

Nov 19, 2019, 8:43 AM

You are FOS...I graduated from Clemson in 1972 with a B.S in Micro and a commission as a second lieutenant with a DMG...you have no idea...Clemmons Cow College was a term of endearment for those of us who were students...ask anyone about the two ChicFilA's who were caught painting 'Thomas Green Clemsons Statue with Green Paint...Men were real men and sheep were scared!

You're a liar or just plain stupid, neither of which is good***

Nov 19, 2019, 8:59 AM

Re: Cow College was a dead giveaway. There is no hoping

Nov 19, 2019, 9:08 AM [ in reply to Cow College was a dead giveaway. There is no hoping ]

You were probably never there or too stupid to graduate...If you were you knew what a special place Clemson was (or CCC as we called it) It allowed me to go to college and get a degree...worked in cafeteria for 2+years...dorm daddy for 2+ years...served beer at the esso club when the bar had 12 stools and 5 tables and served little other that pickled quail eggs and jerky and still had a functioning radiator shop outside! Put some salve on your mangina and get a grip...most uptight idiotic 'fanatics' never went to Clemson!

I was there. 3.2 GPA, Human Resource Development.

Nov 19, 2019, 10:05 AM

More importantly, since when did being an a**hole equate to being a man? You must've been a real hit with the ladies in your day, 'dorm daddy'.

Re: Cow College?

Nov 19, 2019, 9:45 AM [ in reply to Cow College? ]

That's where he lost me.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Get lost coot. You've got 6 in a row coming shortly...***

Nov 18, 2019, 9:30 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Tell 'em u5c coot

Nov 18, 2019, 9:35 AM

"u5c", you'll need to change this soon to "u6c"

Nov 18, 2019, 9:48 AM

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

USC is in California, and they suck, too.***

Nov 18, 2019, 9:52 AM [ in reply to Tell 'em u5c coot ]

Re: USC is in California, and they suck, too.***

Nov 19, 2019, 9:34 AM

They have great cheerleaders!

Smelly Coot is smelly***

Nov 19, 2019, 9:01 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: Smelly Coot is smelly***

Nov 19, 2019, 9:39 AM

Some of you not so Clemson graduates have a real bird fetish...all you can spell is 'Coot'...you must have secretly wanted to be a USC graduate but couldn't get in there either! Coots are aquatic and 'lamecocks'cannot swim an inch! Why you were attending south Augusta tech you should have taken Ornithology and learned which birds swim and which ones just peck around in Tiger dung! Coots are not our problem...forget about them...the best passer on their team throws plastic water bottles!

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic