Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To hear the media tell it
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

To hear the media tell it

Apr 11, 2020, 8:11 AM

Trump is flying over ICUs in AF One dropping hydroxychloroquine into resisting patient's mouths from 2000 ft. Does anyone think he came up with that drug off the top of his head? Of course he didn't.....his medical advisers brought it up.

For a POTUS as stupid and out of touch as some of you claim, at the same time you are going to credit him with knowing the physiological effects of this virus and how hydroxychloroquine would alleviate them?

And for the last time, it's not the fed's responsibilty to daily inventory and make sure the states have adequate medical supplies. That's why we have governors and hospital CEOs.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To hear the media tell it

Apr 11, 2020, 8:14 AM

Ummmm. What?

Exactly***

Apr 11, 2020, 8:17 AM

Turn up your hearing aids.***

Apr 11, 2020, 12:02 PM [ in reply to Re: To hear the media tell it ]

Apr 11, 2020, 8:29 AM

Tiger Fan, actually his medical team on the panel and most Drs have pushed back on the rush to the meds. Try fox for his source and an ego that thinks the donald knows everything and is willing to spit it out without thinking.

Well then those docs who are pushing back on the med

Apr 11, 2020, 8:41 AM

don't have to prescribe it. I know docs who prefer protonix over prilosec and vice verse....because
one works better on an individual basis. They argue and disagree over best course of treatment everyday. Hospitalist vs cardiologist etc.....so it's understandable that there are docs out there who are warning against this med. They disagree over chemo drugs everyday too. But the media narrative is ONLY TRUMP is pushing this med and ALL docs Planet Earth are against it. That's not the case at all.

This drug was attacked by the msm the second it came out of his mouth. lol I'm just saying let the docs and patients decide. If they want to wait until there is more testing, then they can do that too.

It could have been jelly beans that Trump mentioned and the msm would find docs against it.

Message was edited by: TigerFanX2000®

Apr 11, 2020, 9:41 AM [ in reply to Re: To hear the media tell it ]

His medical team just wanted to have studies done as they err on the side of caution.Seriously I’ll patients don’t have time for a lengthy double blind study.If the drug saved one life by either mitigating the virus or pulled the patient through with a placebo effect,it is well worth it.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Could've been medical advisement ...or it

Apr 11, 2020, 8:32 AM

could've been his financial advisors . He has stock in a company that owns patents on hydroxycloroquine ... if you believe what the media has reported on that .

I'm sure it's either fake news or a silly oversight on his part . Either way ... Go Tigers ... amirite?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Could've been medical advisement ...or it

Apr 11, 2020, 9:03 AM

His trust owns a mutual fund with less than five hundred dollars worth of stock in those companies.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 11, 2020, 8:16 PM

Anyone with half a brain could do the math and see that his blind trust stands to gain $29.

????

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 11, 2020, 9:21 AM [ in reply to Could've been medical advisement ...or it ]

I don’t think anyone can have a patent on a drug that has been around for over 50 years.

It is very cheap and not a money maker for big Pharma.

Don’t believe Trump can be buying and selling stock.The stellar reporter from CNN,Mr. Gotcha,asked Trump that showing his ignorance

The drug gained traction when some media outlets reported on a French study that showed some promising yet anecdotal results.

The amazing number of people who have no idea whether it works or not is stunning in that they don’t want it to work because Trump mentioned it.

Apr 11, 2020, 10:31 AM [ in reply to Could've been medical advisement ...or it ]

The patents only last 20 years. Hydroxycloroquine has been out since the 40s, therefore it hasnt had an enforceable patent the last 40-50 years.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Apr 11, 2020, 8:33 AM

Wrong. He is peddling it. He didn't get the news from his doctors. Certainly they were aware of it but the reason he keeps pushing it, is based on a fox news report that fox globbed on to. Laura ingrimm has probably pushed it the most.

Do a little digging into the news and you'll see it's true. And no, it's abominable what the states have had to go through. Despite his rhetoric, there are real reasons why the states couldn't do it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get of MSNBC and CNN. You getting poisoned

Apr 11, 2020, 8:38 AM

By their trash and hatred. The left has gone over the edge

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Get of MSNBC and CNN. You getting poisoned

Apr 11, 2020, 9:02 AM

they have been over the edge for a long time before this. What he needs to do is not debate the bozos in pressers. give a short answer and move on.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Get of MSNBC and CNN. You getting poisoned

Apr 11, 2020, 9:09 AM

He could have mentioned " Skittles" as a possible treatment and immediately we would have learned from the MSM EVERY negative deadly thing that can possibly be done with Skittles.....complete with candy experts and videos of people choking on Skittles.

It's blatantly obvious and I'm sorry that some can't see it.

What we can all agree on though is GO TIGERS!!

So you were there with him the minute he learned about it?

Apr 11, 2020, 8:48 AM [ in reply to Re: To hear the media tell it ]

And so what if he's peddling it? So what if his son in law has interest in the company who makes it? My point is let the docs and pts decide based on what THEY think is right for them.

I always love your posts, and I only respectfully disagree.... I have my own issues with Trump, but this whole thing isn't on him. I'd say the same if Obama was president and "peddling" the drug. Of course I know conservatives and Fox News would be going nuts....but the difference there is no one else would be.

Re: So you were there with him the minute he learned about it?

Apr 11, 2020, 11:24 AM

Nobody I’d peddling drugs good grief. They are trying to help people but the left is loving all the suffering

Apr 11, 2020, 8:12 PM [ in reply to So you were there with him the minute he learned about it? ]

Nothing says Trump derangement syndrome like being bizarrely against HCQ.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 11, 2020, 9:10 PM

And nothing says TDS like those who don’t acknowledge the wacko ideas of the left.Now Bernie has said he will be working with Biden campaign to include more progressive platforms.If Biden and his looney left vp win,the shutdown down will look like child’s play.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic