Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Could anyone hear a word?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Could anyone hear a word?

Sep 10, 2019, 7:01 AM

Out of the our awful sound system on Saturday. I heard rumors it was supposed to get upgrades...didn’t sound like it to me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not too many of us went to the sc/csu game

Sep 10, 2019, 7:06 AM

Don’t know how much help we’d be over here, buddy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: not too many of us went to the sc/csu game

Sep 10, 2019, 7:09 AM

I wonder if he knows that that was supposed to a rooster crowing and it's unintelligible.

Re: Could anyone hear a word?

Sep 10, 2019, 7:10 AM

I was in Clemson but I know some folks that attended the capons matchup, I’ll ask them for you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2019, 8:17 AM

UNless the changed it all of it comes from the scoreboard area. That is trying to cover a lot of area. Probably only so much you can do if they stay that way. Actually Dale Gilbert has a good voice and delivery so if you cant understand him its a system issue.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2019, 8:21 AM

I thought it was fine. The halftime announcements and the recognition during time-outs was very clear. I was in the WEZ and heard the recognition of the Military Veteran very clearly. Not sure I could spell his name but heard it clearly by the announcer.
During the game....?? I couldn't hear myself think when aTm had the ball. The crowd noise was awesome. I am just now getting my normal voice back.

Sep 10, 2019, 9:11 AM

I agree! I thought it was me getting old. I noticed it at the first game and still no better at Saturday’s game. A hope adjustments are made. Can we register a complaint with the athletic department?

Beat it coot

Sep 10, 2019, 9:12 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I heard the Tiger's roar echo o'er the mountain heights.***

Sep 10, 2019, 9:22 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2019, 9:26 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic