Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Could Ferrell be on track to follow Beasley's stats?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Could Ferrell be on track to follow Beasley's stats?

Aug 2, 2017, 11:56 PM

2 Different players, but many similarities. With Ferrell having a few advantages in size & length. However Vic with a little more speed, but not much. Ferrell ran a 40 in HS in 4.0, is projected now at 4.67. Beasley ran a 40 at 4.53 at the combine.

Vic had 8 sacks his Soph. year, then moving to DE- 13 more his Junior year & 12 his Senior year. Broke the Clemson record at a total of 33. He is 6'3, 220lbs. with a relentless motor and long arms. 2nd all time in ACC sacks. 1st round draft pick to ATL. Sack man.

Similarities: Quick hands, high motor, long arms, fast, hits hard/low and outside speed to get around defenders. Rare athletes.

Clelin Ferrell had 6 sacks in Freshman year. One would guess that he would easily double that number. At 6'5, 265lbs with great length and tackling radius. Looking at the numbers and skillset. I'm thinking that he might be that kind of talent.

Message was edited by: ATech®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Could Ferrell be on track to follow Beasley's stats?

Aug 3, 2017, 12:01 AM

Gonna surpass if healthy

Aug 3, 2017, 12:37 AM

I hope for no injuries as well. Projection would lead to believe that he's on that track with his talent and measurables.

Message was edited by: ATech®

Aug 3, 2017, 4:11 AM

It he doubles his sack total or more he's gone. He'd be an auto first round pick and even though he's a soph this is his third year. I think he does. The guys around him are so good it'll be tough to double him and leave one of our tackles 1v1. I think he's going to have an absolutely monstrous year

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic