Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cotton Bowl Viewing Parties locations?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Cotton Bowl Viewing Parties locations?

Dec 14, 2018, 9:31 AM

Apologies if this has been asked/posted somewhere (I couldn't find it). But is there a list of various cities/locations where Cotton Bowl watch parties are occurring? Our family tends to travel over the holidays - locations are last minute TBD - so just curious where some are. My areas of interest are Clemson (Littlejohn maybe?), Greenville SC, Myrtle Beach, Charleston SC, Charlotte, Asheville. Feel free to add other cities if you know of them.

Thanks in advance. And hope this proves helpful.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure how far this is from you but there's a watch party

Dec 14, 2018, 9:36 AM

in the Dallas, TX area at Jerry World. There will be tens of thousands of Clemson fans there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Not sure how far this is from you but there's a watch party

Dec 14, 2018, 9:38 AM

Our one Clemson game this year was the ACC. So we will be the broke, "stick closer to home" variety this year. We will be in the SC/NC area.

Dec 14, 2018, 9:42 AM

I here there's talk about a big viewing party at some place called "The Roach" in Cootlumbia.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been there before and would advise against it

Dec 14, 2018, 9:51 AM

That place is basically in the middle of a run down industrial park. There are bums and crack addicts all along the streets there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Dec 14, 2018, 10:05 AM [ in reply to Not sure how far this is from you but there's a watch party ]

I will be at the big watch party at the DeathStar!

I will be watching at home,

Dec 14, 2018, 10:03 AM

and i pretty much party all of time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWa-6g-TbgI

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Useful Info

Dec 14, 2018, 10:08 AM

You should've known better than to ask a legitimate question and expect a legitimate answer on TNET.

However, I'll try to help.

https://alumni.clemson.edu/get-involved/clemson-clubs/

Most of the viewing parties are organized by local alumni Clemson clubs. Go to that link and scroll down a bit. There are links to direct you to the local club in the area you may be.

Good luck!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Useful Info

Dec 14, 2018, 11:30 AM

You, sir or madam, are a glimmer of hope for humanity. As for the rest, to paraphrase Mark Twain: "The reports of their hilarity are greatly exaggerated."

Re: Cotton Bowl Viewing Parties locations?

Dec 14, 2018, 12:59 PM

Draught in Charlotte. Can't speak for any other cities.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cotton Bowl Viewing Parties locations?

Dec 14, 2018, 1:17 PM

Debbie's in Dallas always has a yuuge watch party!

Oh you meant a football watch party, gonna be 20 or 30 at my house!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of the best I attended was the Clemson/TAMU

Dec 14, 2018, 1:49 PM

viewing party, hosted by the Charleston County Clemson Club at the Charleston Sports Pub in West Ashley.

Those great folks know how to stage an event with party favors, drawings, a giant screen and even a pep band. I'm going to rejoin my oldest Grandson there for our game against ND.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic