Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cordarrian Richardson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Cordarrian Richardson

Oct 8, 2018, 8:46 PM

Is he eligible to play for TAMU this year? So odd that ETN decommitted from TAMU, C. Richardson moves on from clemson freeing up a spot, ETN fills that spot, and C. Richardson ends up at TAMU. Out of that odd switch-a-roo, I think we ended up with the best end of the deal. I’ll be interested to see how C. Richardson’s career turns out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cordarrian Richardson

Oct 8, 2018, 8:55 PM

Amazing how things work out. I was really sorry for cordarrian getting caught up in that coaches/academic scandal and felt for him then along comes Travis and what a blessing he has been. Happened so fast and so late in the process can't believe he was available.

Oct 8, 2018, 8:56 PM

Yea - it was unfortunate. I really hope he ends up being successful. Maybe he’ll get to play in DV next year. But I’m glad we ended up with ETN.

ETN is really good

Oct 8, 2018, 10:06 PM

And that Dixon kid might make the squad too! I’d really like to see the Tigers line up with two RBs to see what adjustments the Defense would make. Might open up the passing game even more. Especially if we threw to the backs occasionally.

Oct 8, 2018, 8:58 PM

Very difficult young man to keep up with. Was considered a lock for Tennessee, committed to CU, Tigers back off for obvious concerns, then he is Maryland bound. Oh wait, nope, goes to UCF. Now an Aggie redshirt. I thought that one former Alabama QB had bounced around a lot. Oh well, wish him luck. I will admit I would love to have him still to grind between the tackles, but it all works out for a reason, because I sure do like who we ended up with, and I see a HUGE upside with Dixon as well. Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2018, 9:05 PM

I agree. We are really fortunate to have ETN.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2018, 10:27 PM

Richardson will suit up next season...sitting out this year after transferring from UCF.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic