Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots on FGF aren't melting down about our recruiting.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 5,289

Coots on FGF aren't melting down about our recruiting.

Jan 27, 2020, 2:45 PM

Very disappointing. Have they given up all hope?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's womens basketball season, they haven't noticed

Jan 27, 2020, 2:46 PM

our recruiting yet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

one little mention in a comment that our success had to do with Dabo’s Bama friend

Jan 27, 2020, 2:49 PM

that runs our operations brain trust.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of them is claiming to KNOW Thad and claims

Jan 27, 2020, 2:56 PM

he wants to come to uOFsc LOL

Oh yes, I saw that. Thad COVETS their AD position...

Jan 27, 2020, 9:34 PM

...and would jump at if offered lol. Coots are just pitiful swinging at windmills.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

From my interactions in Columbia most are still more

Jan 27, 2020, 3:21 PM [ in reply to It's womens basketball season, they haven't noticed ]

focused on LSU football than their own program. It will be a while before anyone is willing to notice.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots on FGF aren't melting down about our recruiting.

Jan 27, 2020, 2:51 PM

Reality has sunk in and they have accepted the fact that they may never be what they thought they were.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2020, 2:54 PM

Coots are too dumb to realize this is the time of year that we actually "beat them" in late November. They don't realize that right now's happenings are equaling losses in Nov 2022, 2023 and so on. But it is. Yes the game is played in late November but it's the what this staff does on the recruiting trail that beats them, well before the ball is spotted.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2020, 2:56 PM

Earlier today you said you grew up in California and your handle is Carlsbad, by any chance is that where you are from? We have friends who spend about six months every year there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2020, 3:01 PM

Purple....No I am from California, but from north of there about 45 minutes on PCH. That said, I was living in Carlsbad when I signed up and that is how I chose my name on here. Good catch.

Jan 27, 2020, 3:10 PM

Thanks,have a good one.

Jan 27, 2020, 10:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots on FGF aren't melting down about our recruiting. ]

I thought it was because your account started around of time Rick was showing junior how to use a gun followed by him getting the eye patch!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2020, 2:57 PM

It seems so

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 27, 2020, 3:01 PM

I think they're just numb at this point.

They aren't going to catch us in this universe, and by now they're well aware of it.

Like I keep saying, the Gamecocks are not Clemson's rival anymore, any more than Furman or Citadel are. We kinda...outgrew them.

Our present rivals are OSU and Alabama, and maybe LSU if they can establish that last year was anything but a lightning-in-a-bottle Cinderella season.

Jan 27, 2020, 3:10 PM

They are going to need meds if Burch turns on them and goes to LSU.

It seems to me that Burch had no desire to come to Clemson so I wish him all the best. But I sure hope we can all witness FGF blow up on signing day if he goes to LSU.

Jan 27, 2020, 3:18 PM

No, they’re still desperately clinging to the hope that tomorrow they wake up and the entire planet has forgotten the last 130 years.

Jan 27, 2020, 3:22 PM

Mama probably would not allow him to go to Clemson since she works at USuC. I don't think he would start at Clemson until maybe his Junior year.

Jan 27, 2020, 10:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots on FGF aren't melting down about our recruiting. ]

Unfortunately they wake up to Sonny and Cher. Worst part is they can’t figure out how to do anything better each time.

They've got it all figured out. Newspring®™ is to blame.***

Jan 27, 2020, 3:51 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jan 27, 2020, 9:28 PM

With our recruiting at a consistent high level a few coot fans have come to accept that fact, some remain in total shock and most will say they know for sure that New Spring Church is the real bag man.

Message was edited by: Joe21®

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2020, 10:56 PM

All the while staying that they dont have their own bagman issues. Yeah, that's why a certain Rock Hill Booster had to sell his caboose and cant take part any longer. Not long after a whole lot of high profile recruits like Clowney and Gilmore picked the chickens. But hey, they are all bastions of integrity. LOL.. Sure.

Replies: 20
| visibility 5,289
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic