Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots now saying that they should
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Coots now saying that they should

Sep 24, 2019, 3:28 PM

Hire Tony Elliott or Jeff Scott. I can't see that happening at all.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots now saying that they should

Sep 24, 2019, 3:30 PM

They're like the fat girl at the bar waiting until 2 a.m. to make their move...Not happening. Elliott/Scott are too smart for that.

I would follow the situation at the REAL USC.......I would not be surprised if they made a move for Elliott.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

No way Brad Scott lets Jeff Scott fall into that trap.***

Sep 24, 2019, 3:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jeff Scott? Those dumb coots still make fun of his dad

Sep 24, 2019, 3:36 PM

and routinely call him "Fat Brad" and they think Jeff Scott would leave his alma mater to coach there?

Yeah, ok.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

They conveniently forget that he won them their first

Sep 24, 2019, 4:50 PM

EVER bowl game victory in the prestigious 1995 Carquest Bowl.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Again...those deluded goobers have a complete lack of...

Sep 24, 2019, 3:37 PM

among other things (like intelligence, common sense, teeth, and good personal hygiene) self-awareness.

They think (and wrongfully mind you) that the uof5c HC job is one of the top 15 to 20 jobs in college football and, therefore, they can pretty much go out and get anyone they want to fill a vacancy. That's simply not the case as the last go-round with CussChamp revealed.

I'm not convinced it's among the top 40 jobs in college football and I firmly believe they are again going have a difficult time finding an experienced coach worth his salt willing take the job. They'll end-up settling (again) for someone well down their list of potential candidates

Guys like Art Briles, Hugh Freeze or Bobby Petrino immediately come to mind.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I am on board with them hiring Bobby Petrino.

Sep 8, 2020, 10:59 PM

That would be a match made in heaven, if those inbreds think we have tons of ammo now, just imagine what life would be with Bobby P at the helm.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

He's probably just desperate enough to take it too....

Sep 24, 2019, 3:43 PM

just like CussChamp was four years ago.

Of course, Louisville paid him a buyout in the $14 million range so maybe he wouldn't be that desperate afterall.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I am on board with them hiring Bobby Petrino.

Sep 24, 2019, 3:51 PM [ in reply to I am on board with them hiring Bobby Petrino. ]

Or "life coach" Butch Jones....I could honestly see him landing at U of SuCk.

Screw Calford.

Hopefully he would bring his turnover garbage can with him

Sep 24, 2019, 3:54 PM

It would go well with the coots' existing dumpster fire motif.

Sep 24, 2019, 5:22 PM [ in reply to Re: I am on board with them hiring Bobby Petrino. ]

Please let them get Butch Jones. Living amongst Volunteers, I've heard more than a lifetime of stuff about ole' Butch.

Sep 24, 2019, 3:52 PM [ in reply to I am on board with them hiring Bobby Petrino. ]

In the long run I know if it would really matter ... they have already ruined the legacy of Lou Holtz AND Steve Spurrier ...

Really has to be an administrative issue to be that bad.

Sep 24, 2019, 3:38 PM

LOL they can forget about ever getting Jeff Scott. There is a higher chance I will win tonights lottery than Jeff Scott going to coach the Coots. After the way they treated Brad when he was fired he would work a minimum wage job before coaching there would be my guess.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2019, 3:39 PM

I could see that happening.

LOL case in point ^^^

Sep 24, 2019, 3:45 PM

Best Is The Standard

Re: LOL case in point ^^^

Sep 24, 2019, 3:49 PM

Lol

Sep 24, 2019, 3:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots now saying that they should ]

Screw Calford.

Billy Graham, if alive, couldn't help coach the Coot FB Team to needed victories for bowl..

Sep 24, 2019, 3:54 PM

even with a direct prayer line!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Billy Graham, if alive, couldn't help coach the Coot FB Team to needed victories for bowl..

Sep 24, 2019, 4:00 PM

I think they are more in favor of human sacrifices these days.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2019, 4:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots now saying that they should ]

I guarantee you if they offered either of those two 3-4 million they’d take the job.

Sep 25, 2019, 9:02 AM

Sure. And you have a date with Kate Upton tonight, right? Delusional coot goober.

Screw Calford.

Sep 24, 2019, 4:40 PM

What continues to amaze me about the coots is that they actually think they have a choice in who decides to accept that HC job. They don't realize that they take the last guy after everyone else has chosen their new HC.

Sep 24, 2019, 4:52 PM

TinCup is one dumb coot to even imagine that. The difference in the culture here and there are light years apart.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2019, 4:58 PM

Lets hope that Muschamp can survive....he's the best thing to happen to us lately.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2019, 5:10 PM

The list of people I've seen listed that they want / think they can get (compiled from SECRant and FGF):

Dabo, Jeff Scott, Tony Elliott, Chad Morris, Mike Leach, Chip Kelly, Paul Johnson, Jeff Monken, Lincoln Riley, Gene Chizik, Les Miles, Lane Kiffin, Hugh Freeze, Art Briles - and their #1 catch: Urban Meyer.

For various reasons, none of them would come there - nor would it work well, at least in the longterm.

They're obviously desperate and grasping at straws. It's partly humorous, partly sad.

Urban Meyer is waiting on the "real USC" job

Sep 25, 2019, 8:25 AM

he likes premiere programs.

Now THAT's funny.***

Sep 25, 2019, 8:26 AM

Sep 25, 2019, 8:36 AM

There's no chance Scott would take that job and Elliot being a former Clemson player and graduate, can't see it happening.

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic