Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots lose out on 4-start RB to Louisville
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Coots lose out on 4-start RB to Louisville

Jun 8, 2020, 5:53 PM

https://twitter.com/CooleyTrevion/status/1270068331844902916

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots lose out on 4-start RB to Louisville

Jun 8, 2020, 6:02 PM

Yeah, but that's not exactly good news for us since we have to play Louisville anyway, and Scott Satterfield seriously knows how to coach him some offense. He had Louisville in the Top-25 in both total O and rushing O without a ton of talent...whereas South Carolina came in at 96th overall, 82nd in rushing. With former 4-star guys all over their roster.

I'd almost rather the guy was wasting his talents at South Carolina.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2020, 6:06 PM

I’d rather folks quit whining about how weak the ACC teams are instead of how pathetic the coots are (which I don’t mind at all). Iron sharpens iron, bring it on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 8, 2020, 6:20 PM

Well, Satterfield's going to bring it.

The guy can coach, and Louisville has shown in the past they can field a contender. I'm also a little worried about Georgia Tech. Atlanta-area high schools produce more talent - and significantly better coaching - than the city of Miami right now, and now that the Bees are back recruiting actual football players again instead of running triple option, if GT can get even remotely competitive again they could get better in a hurry. And of course if FSU can ever put out the perpetual dumpster fire they've been in since 2014 they could right that ship in a hurry too.

Bronco Mendenhall's a heckuva coach, so UVA's on the up, and Mack Brown is recruiting like Mack Brown does...yes, the ACC is down at the moment but there's plenty of evidence that down cycle - like all cycles - could come to an end sometime in the near future.

We might get a reasonably easy 2020 - we might - but what has been easy about 2020 again? Whatever, I very much doubt we get any kind of free ride in '21 or beyond.

Jun 8, 2020, 6:46 PM

I’m with you on Georgia Tech. Take a look at how good Temple was finally relevant a few years ago. Same staff at Tech with a couple alumnus sprinkled in the staff. They are hungry and mean it. Nothing I would enjoy more than the Jackets starting to stick it in JOEjuh’s ear again.

ACC could have a possible 5 in the Top 25 after a few weeks in. Good early season matchups will determine that

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2020, 7:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots lose out on 4-start RB to Louisville ]

Yes completely agree. The way the ACC is turning it around our average margin of victory may drop from what around 35 points to maybe 28 points? We should be on the lookout.

Good, the ACC needs to be better.***

Jun 8, 2020, 10:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots lose out on 4-start RB to Louisville ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree with you TS. I think one thing that hurt us last

Jun 8, 2020, 6:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots lose out on 4-start RB to Louisville ]

year was cruising along like we did.

Academics are a wash but Louisville has a better coach.***

Jun 8, 2020, 7:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

So sad

Jun 8, 2020, 10:41 PM

and hilarious.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic