Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots had a good time laughing at Dabo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Coots had a good time laughing at Dabo

Jan 7, 2015, 6:34 AM

in his first recruiting year as a head coach when he only got the "Dandy Dozen".

Now, as always happens the tables have reversed and I am having a great time watching the coots
lose their recruits as signing day approaches.

Life is good as a Tiger these days!

I hope their recruiting class bottoms out over the next month. Couldn't happen to a better group of peckerwoods!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots had a good time laughing at Dabo

Jan 7, 2015, 6:41 AM

+1 and I'm trying to minimize my mockery of the cooots bc I don't want karma to make her way to the upstate lol...we still have to get the rest of our class on campus haha...EFF the coots though :) and you're right, it couldn't have happened to a better bunch of pretentious A-HOLES!

GO TIGERS!

Jan 7, 2015, 6:54 AM

I was just thinking the same thing. Had too many coot friends mocking Dabo and Clemson about everything. The streak, recruiing, etc. Now, it sure is quiet from that side of town!!! And with there next 3-4 best players comitted but looking around. It's only gonna get worse. Don't need to mock them though, just sit back and enjoy the show!!!

Jan 7, 2015, 8:14 AM

Couldnt happen to a better POS team, coach and fanbase. Five years of listening to the OVERgloating (is that even a word?) and now the proverbial hens of come home to roost. I hope Blackshear and Pellege both leave next.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe the word you are looking for is....

Jan 7, 2015, 8:39 AM

bloviate [bl??v? ?t?]
verb
The definition of bloviate is to speak for a long time in an arrogant way.
An example of bloviate is for a person to give a lengthy speech about how great he is.

YourDictionary definition and usage example. Copyright © 2014 by LoveToKnow Corp

Jan 7, 2015, 6:55 AM

Not surprisingly, one doesn't hear much from that fan base since the defeat in the football game. It speaks to who they are.

Jan 7, 2015, 8:28 AM

Yeah, they love to laugh and joke about Dabo, but who is laughing now! I had a coach in middle school that told me to act like I had been in the endzone before, hand the ball to the ref! The coots have never had the success they have had the past five or so years, so they don't know how to act!

Jan 8, 2015, 10:32 AM

I personally have a good time laughing at Dabo because I don't think he's a very good coach. Dabo is a great recruiter but with the high quality of classes he's picked up you'd at least expect to have more to show for it.

Say what you want but our 13# ranked class is better than what we would normally pick up. SC recruiting classes have gotten better for almost a decade now. The decommits are discouraging but the spots we really need to fill are early enrollees. Can more decommit, sure...can we sign more, absolutely. All is not lost in Columbia, unlike what most of Tnet thinks.

Jan 8, 2015, 10:52 AM
image.jpg(47.9 K)

Re: Coots had a good time laughing at Dabo***

Jan 8, 2015, 10:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Coots had a good time laughing at Dabo ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic