Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots and New Spring Church. It cannot get any better than
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Coots and New Spring Church. It cannot get any better than

Mar 23, 2019, 6:10 PM

this. My son is a USux Law School graduate so he has lots of friends that are “obnoxious” Coot fans. He is also an “indiscreet” member of the Gamecock board (or whatever it’s called). Bottom line is he says he has many friends that are 100% convinced that there is a connection between New Spring and our football recruiting. He said that there are New Spring Board members that are Coot fans and several of them have posted on their board that this does not happen. They still believe it happens.

I almost feel sorry for Gamecock nation, but I don’t.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You have to be a corporate level 9 before they reveal

Mar 23, 2019, 6:43 PM

the NS - CUAD connection.

No Coot’s ever scored high enough to get past level 5.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You have to be a corporate level 9 before they reveal

Mar 23, 2019, 7:11 PM

How would they know because the coot coaches have never had freedom of religious expression as a strong characteristic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ this

Mar 23, 2019, 8:03 PM [ in reply to You have to be a corporate level 9 before they reveal ]

NewSpring recruitment is part of the special operations division. Along with the cryptocurrency ops. No coot would be allowed access, no matter how high up they think they are.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Coots and New Spring Church. It cannot get any better than

Mar 23, 2019, 7:22 PM

The day he said he was gonna get a coot degree, did you give him a light slap to the back of the head??? I kid.

Message was edited by: BloodbeOrange®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots and New Spring Church. It cannot get any better than

Mar 23, 2019, 7:25 PM

you should have

The Chickencurse manifests itself in many forms:

Mar 23, 2019, 9:53 PM

lengthy spells of delusion, fits of drooling insanity, hallucinations of nosepicking grandeur....and all leave chickenfans looking skyward for an answer---to the constant embarrassing losses and always playing a jealous 2nd fiddle to their arch-rival.....when they get no response from their supplications.....they blame a church

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic