Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Whats riding on the OB ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Whats riding on the OB ?

Dec 16, 2013, 4:41 PM

I'll tell ya what all though it goes in one ear and out the other for modern tiger fans. If we win it was an ok season barely. If we lose it was a very mediocre season or a kiss your sister season. At first glance 10 wins looks great but dig deeper not so much. I blame a lot of that on the acc though. The other teams have got to step it up. FSU and Clemson can't carry the whole load. Kudos to duke for making the effort. The others coaches should be squarely on the hotseat. They need to be better teams to give our wins some meaning. Say what u want but I speak the truth.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em coot.***

Dec 16, 2013, 4:41 PM

null

Coot or not Coot

Dec 16, 2013, 6:18 PM

Mans got a great point.
all those wins dabo is crowing about are against pathetically weak competition.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nothing will erase "This is South Carolina Football"

Dec 17, 2013, 9:21 AM

Deal with it coot.

null

Shouldn't your name be

Dec 17, 2013, 9:38 AM [ in reply to Coot or not Coot ]

Dumbduk....it would fit you better

Why exactly is he dumb. He makes a good point.

Dec 17, 2013, 9:48 AM

How many teams did we beat with a winning record (excluding FCS teams)? 4?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Why? The conference is not very strong.***

Dec 17, 2013, 10:18 AM [ in reply to Shouldn't your name be ]

The SEC East was a joke.....***

Dec 17, 2013, 10:25 AM

null

Re: Coot or not Coot

Dec 17, 2013, 2:03 PM [ in reply to Coot or not Coot ]

Georgia Tech and Boston College have winning records. Boston College is a team many tend to underestimate, and they have been difficult for Clemson in the past.

Maryland and Syracuse are bowl eligible.

Wake Forest, NC State, Virginia, however, had poor seasons. These teams were at the bottom of the conference this year. Wake Forest, though, should have another coach next year. Other two "easy wins" we got were to FCS schools.

Tell 'em coot***

Dec 16, 2013, 7:04 PM

Re: Whats riding on the OB ?

Dec 16, 2013, 10:35 PM

absolutely nothing..to any one with a serious man crush or budding bro-mance with Dabo ...a bad loss doesn't matter anymore ...the fan base is getting use to it...

"If we win, it was an ok season barely"

Dec 16, 2013, 10:46 PM

Yeah man, aseason with 2 wins over top 10 teams and our only 2 losses only to OTHER top 10 teams would just be barely alright. Nice logic, bro.

Many forget that we were underdogs in both games. Also

Dec 17, 2013, 9:48 AM

we were projected to the OB way before the Coot game and that loss didn't change it. Shows what the pollsters think of the Coots.

Dec 16, 2013, 11:50 PM

Uhhhh......nope! No truth here. :)

actually 10 wins in cootville is considered premiere***

Dec 17, 2013, 8:59 AM

Dec 17, 2013, 10:15 AM

I think it has more to do with bowl ties ins and only 2 teams in the BCS from same conference than anything to do with the coots

The loss didn;t matter to the bowls, the Orange was taking Clemson anyway, there were other higher ranked teams but they already had their conference full of 2 teams

This is why the coots were saying the BCS has been a welfare system due to not going to the most deserving higher ranked team but going to whoever hadn;t filled up their 2 team limit

Oh well, college football aint fair neither is life. Look at NC ST and UVA, they will sit back and take their millions from bowl season without doing anything because the conference has to divy up profits to all schools.

So

Dec 17, 2013, 10:54 AM

If dabo's 2 losses were to Tennessee and UGA would you feel better than 2 losses to top 8 and birth in the last BCS orange bowl?

^ Right!***

Dec 17, 2013, 11:13 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

my post has zero to do with coots

Dec 17, 2013, 12:07 PM

It is about the acc and feeling better about our season. If your not pulling for other acc teams you should be because like it or not those wins were for the most part against the sisters of the poor. When we win against losing teams and lose against great teams it skews what the real reality is in the direction of the program. This game against OSU is huge in my eyes and will be a tell all. If we win I will feel better about our direction because lsu is a good team and we are playing on a neutral field. We lose and my confidence in this coaching staff plummets and it should for you too. This is a huge must win game.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic