Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot diehard embedded in my
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Coot diehard embedded in my

Oct 15, 2014, 4:06 PM

basement for months now. Yes, I'm sad to say, I took him in his indigent self, almost forty, divorced, pays no rent, blue glow of his TV stays on all night after he falls asleep playing video games. Leaves dirty dishes in sink and comes and goes at odd hours. Leaves empty toilet tube on rack after toilet paper is gone. Stacks trash high and doesn't take it out unless asked. Showers for half an hour - "water therapy", running up THAT bill...crumples wet towels in bathroom floor, raids fridge to excess, can't park straight in driveway, promises to change at beginning of each month, says "check is coming"...battered relationships all around. outdated tags on car, and the law and the IRS are hunting him down... there's more but you get it...Advice anyone?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Call double aught! or Ben Boulware to set him straight.

Oct 15, 2014, 4:09 PM

HTH.

Re: Coot diehard embedded in my

Oct 15, 2014, 4:14 PM

Burn your house, collect insurance, change your name and move far away. Only way to ditch an embedded coot.

Re: D2 knows basements.*******

Oct 15, 2014, 4:24 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

kick him to the curb.***

Oct 15, 2014, 4:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Oct 15, 2014, 4:22 PM

Funny, I've been in a similar fix before and it's hard when they are family or a friend. Sometimes you got to cut your losses and have him move on....Sorry you're going through this, it's not pleasant.

Demand rent or get the boot.***

Oct 15, 2014, 4:27 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

I'd say: "Steve, you're a college football coach, time to

Oct 15, 2014, 4:29 PM

grow up and move out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'd say: "Steve, you're a college football coach, time to

Oct 15, 2014, 5:12 PM

Need address please as I have several collection agencies looking for Garcia.

Oct 15, 2014, 5:13 PM

Call CDC and tell them your friend from overseas is in the basement and complaining of a high fever.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2014, 5:21 PM

Just went thru that got tired of waiting on rent.... Didn't lose a friend BC a true friend wouldn't do that. But literally threw him out and debating on selling his stuff. Friends do not do that to friends, I let it go on for 6 months.... My dogs didn't like him for a reason

Oct 15, 2014, 5:28 PM

Time to put one of the big tents around your house and let the spray/bomb go, the fumes will be peaceful.

Try:

Oct 15, 2014, 6:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tough love

Oct 15, 2014, 6:55 PM

Give him an ultimatum where there is a specific date that he needs to leave. Tough love will force him to grow up fast or he will be miserable somewhere else. He should appreciate what you have done for him and hold no resentment towards you. I wish you the best.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2014, 7:06 PM

Quit being such a ##### on tigernet and talk to him

Oct 15, 2014, 9:04 PM

Eviction papers.

Oct 15, 2014, 9:45 PM

Typically , if you take the remote control and walk to the front door ...it will follow you. Then just chunk it out into the yard ...it will run to fetch it.
Lastly , close the front door and lock it.
No No No , you're welcome .

DB23

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic