Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot Trash Talking
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Coot Trash Talking

Oct 1, 2018, 11:07 PM

On coot radio today, I finally heard some hosts calling out the players for all the antics and trash talking. If you watch the UK game, they are very undisciplined. They’ve been acting like that for years but didn’t have a problem with it when Swearinger was acting like a thug.

I guess these antics aren’t as appreciated when your team is headed to 6-6 and mired in mediocrity.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The players rule the roost. Muschamp lays the eggs.

Oct 1, 2018, 11:10 PM

No pun intended

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The players rule the roost. Muschamp lays the eggs.

Oct 1, 2018, 11:45 PM

They were on local TV talking about focus and discipline after getting run over by UK! Then their players claimed they had everything they needed to be good, i.e., a superior program!! What a load of horse manure!!

Muscrap inflates their egos and then get angry when a superior team beats his squad.

They will be lucky to make a winning recorrf

CHIPPY is the word they use for Coot Trash Talking.

Oct 1, 2018, 11:39 PM

They've been CHIPPY for many years (including, if not especially, the Brawl game). Sadly, they rarely have anything to backup their smack talk.

Whenever I read in the newspaper or hear a reporter say things are getting CHIPPY in a Coot game, I know exactly what they are politely trying to say - crude trash talk that is asking for a penalty.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Asking for a penalty and looking for a fight. SHAMEFUL

Oct 1, 2018, 11:40 PM

just like most of their fans.

Re: Coot Trash Talking

Oct 2, 2018, 4:03 AM

The trash talking comes with the territory.

They are after all....a dumpster fire.

Dumpster fire?? They are a landfill or oil rig at this point

Oct 2, 2018, 6:36 AM

Going up in smoke.

Oct 2, 2018, 6:10 AM

They are following the lead of Muschamp. He's all about bravado and the "I can out-tough you" attitude. Unfortunately for them, intelligence, game-plan, and perseverance win more ballgames.

Oct 2, 2018, 6:30 AM

Hey this isn’t fair... you remember when Classof09 told us half their receivers, QB, and a few defensive guys would start for us?

Watching the Kentucky game Saturday I thought Edwards may have had the chance as he seemingly was in great position and knocking down a lot of passes at safety. Then I realized he was playing WR where his job is to catch the call lol!

Oct 2, 2018, 6:43 AM

Their defense against us last year was the toughest I’ve ever seen.....after the play and out of bounds. They just couldn’t get it done during the play when it mattered. I was really proud of our guys for ignoring it as much as possible and focusing on the next play. It said a lot about who our coaches recruit and what they teach them.

Oct 2, 2018, 6:45 AM

"...when your team is headed to 6-6 "

Don't forget, they are only going to play 11 games this year, cuz chicken.

Oct 2, 2018, 6:53 AM

The guys on 620am at 6am and 9am seem to be grounded in reality - particularly the 9am guys. They were pretty hard on Bentley yesterday, particularly how tired they are of hearing him drone on after a loss about "needing to get better" yet never getting better. They also came down hard on the stupid trash talk. You won't get that from the hosts on any of the shows on 107.5fm. They are true homers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2018, 8:28 AM

Typical. They write checks with their little beaks that they can't cash. They've been doing it for years. Nothing new to see here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic