Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot Brother-in-law
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Coot Brother-in-law

Aug 29, 2012, 6:14 AM

So my coot bro-in-law told me last night that he sees us going 8-4. Losing to FSU, Wake, NC ST, and USuCk. Said that they own us now, that we should just face it that we will never beat them again for a long time. Our O-line will be dominated by their ends and Boyd will be once again humiliated. Of course they will be 11-1 and might just beat LSU. What has happened here!! What have they accomplished to be able to talk so much crap and say that they own us??? All I have to say is ALL IN ALL THE FREAKIN TIME!! GO TIGERS!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When the look down at their hand, and see those 5th place

Aug 29, 2012, 6:40 AM

rings things go to their head. Let them think what they want, we all know they're preseason NC's 115yrs running.

Our OL will be a lot more grown up by the time

Aug 29, 2012, 6:52 AM

we see them at the end of Nov.

Your Coot Brother-in-law is delusional!***

Aug 29, 2012, 7:13 AM

Re: Your Coot Brother-in-law is delusional!***

Aug 29, 2012, 8:42 AM

Isn't that an oximoron? :)

You misspelled "redundant"

Aug 29, 2012, 9:58 AM

IFTFY

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coot Brother-in-law

Aug 29, 2012, 7:18 AM

For the last 40 years they have been NC contenders going into the year. Nothing new there. Your sister should have married better. It's her problem now. Don't let it be yours. It's obvious the guy has nothing to bring to a conversation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2012, 7:35 AM

Problem is its my wifes brother..her whole family are coots and i have to hear this crap all season long. Im just ready for everything to be right in the world again and us lay the smack down on the yard birds!

Aug 29, 2012, 7:27 PM

Bad decisions have consequences, but since she (your wife) must have some redeeming qualities and your judgement, otherwise, is sound, you must put up with their drivel a while longer. Remember, it has been about 137 years and they never have had any degree of success, so it is expected that they crow a little. Just be thankful that it soon will be over. We have something they never will have, and we are building something they never will have, and that is a championship caliber team, without bending the rules or having all the EsecPN money to buy coaches, facilities, players and wins. Should make them ashamed, but it won't. They think they're legit. The rest of the world knows better, though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2012, 10:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Coot Brother-in-law ]

That's what's happens when you get beat three years in a row

they have a better shot at 8-4 than we do...

Aug 29, 2012, 7:37 AM

they have stretch run in October that will bring those aholes back down to reality real quick.

Aug 29, 2012, 9:51 AM

> So my coot bro-in-law told me last night that he sees
> us going 8-4. Losing to FSU, Wake, NC ST, and USuCk.
> Said that they own us now, that we should just face
> it that we will never beat them again for a long
> time. Our O-line will be dominated by their ends and
> Boyd will be once again humiliated. Of course they
> will be 11-1 and might just beat LSU. What has
> happened here!! What have they accomplished to be
> able to talk so much crap and say that they own us???
> All I have to say is ALL IN ALL THE FREAKIN TIME!! GO
> TIGERS!!

I'm in no way claiming that the ##### own the Tigers. But if you have to ask what has happened to make him say that then you are the one not paying attention. If the ##### had scraped by and won 3 times in a row, maybe you could claim that nothing as happened, a fluke or luck, and everything will go back to the way it was in the past. It didn't though. 3 straight drubbings will make fans talk a little louder. I don't see 11-1 in our future this year, more like 9-3, but i don't think one of those 3 will be to Clemson.

Aug 29, 2012, 10:01 AM

If you don't think the Clemson team from September and October would have won the game last year you are the one not paying attention. Injuries played a big part in our finish to the season last year and congrats you are just as good as NCST. 2010 you were the better team, but I don't expect that to be the case this year.

null

Silly coot, riddle me this...

Aug 29, 2012, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Coot Brother-in-law ]

2005 W
2004 W
2003 W
2002 W

2000 W
1999 W
1998 W
1997 W

1991 W
1990 W
1989 W
1988 W

1983 W
1982 W
1981 W
1980 W

When you can actually win 4 stretches of 4 in a row, get back to your big brother. Until then, ####.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Aug 29, 2012, 10:12 AM

OWNED COOT!!!

I like that... Point to you sir***

Aug 29, 2012, 10:20 PM [ in reply to Silly coot, riddle me this... ]

You allowed your sibling to marry a coot??***

Aug 29, 2012, 10:38 AM

Aug 29, 2012, 11:08 AM

Yeah. Owned. Last year clemson fans said get back to them when you can win 3....etc. My statement never implied that our history was better, simply stating why a coot brother in law would be taking junk. The product on the field the last few years has been much better in Columbia. Sorry y'all had some injuries so we couldn't play the september version of your team. Maybe your september/october teams just sucked. Who'd you play?

Aug 29, 2012, 11:53 AM

one of the reasons for the last 3 losses is easy to figure

clemson had conference game week before...usc, creampuff or "open date"

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2012, 7:33 PM

Don't waste time. They won't get it.

Aug 29, 2012, 9:36 PM

I'd say don't make excuses. That's weak on our part. It didn't matter who we played last year the week before, our second half of the year was horrid.

Rivals are gonna talk trash when they win...they've not only won, but kicked our butts 3 times in a row. This year we're both gonna have the potential to be very good and it's back in Death Valley, so hopefully this is the last year the trash talking from Columbia will be heard for awhile.

your coot education is showing up...

Aug 29, 2012, 7:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Coot Brother-in-law ]

you do know that numbers go higher than 3, right?

Most records are compared in 5 or 10 game streaks. How convenient to pick 3.

Re: your coot education is showing up...

Aug 29, 2012, 9:24 PM

> you do know that numbers go higher than 3, right?
>
> Most records are compared in 5 or 10 game streaks.
> How convenient to pick 3.

I guess it's convenient. He said when we win 4 come back and talk to him. We've heard this for 3 years now. First it was when you win 2 in a row, then 3, now 4. Don't worry it's coming soon enough. And please show me these records that are compared in 5 and 10 game streaks. What sport, teams?

How about 6-4 last ten, in football.....

Aug 29, 2012, 9:33 PM

that a good enough stat for you?

Re: How about 6-4 last ten, in football.....

Aug 29, 2012, 11:14 PM

Current win streak is three. Cut it any way you like. 1000 plus days in a row. It is a streak and the most relative

COOT^^^^^^^^***

Aug 29, 2012, 11:15 PM

Re: your coot education is showing up...

Aug 29, 2012, 9:42 PM [ in reply to Re: your coot education is showing up... ]

Come back when you win 25 more in a row and we'll be EVEN.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

They still suck... They lost to the same Auburn team we beat

Aug 29, 2012, 7:37 PM

Speaks for itself. The last three years have been when Dabo has been trying to get his coaching staff in tact under him, he has that now... So, I actually feel sorry for the yard chickens now. Unleash the beast.

One has to sometime experience rock bottomw to rise again. We have experienced that, by losing to them the last three yrs.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They still suck... They lost to the same Auburn team we beat

Aug 29, 2012, 9:30 PM

How does that speak for itself. We beat y'all head to head, but we suck because y'all beat a common opponent. Screams of logic. As far as the whole coaching staff goes, we will see. Morris seems like a great coach. Not sure why Clemson fans think that Venables will be this huge upgrade. Maybe he will, but lets see first. Goodluck on Saturday. No injuries.

i have us going 8-4 but not losing to the coots...

Aug 29, 2012, 11:44 PM

i say we lose to v tech fsu wake and g tech

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic