Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot Boards
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Coot Boards

Jan 4, 2017, 11:29 AM

From looking at those gamecock boards I'd say they're jealous. Half of their posts are about Clemson, whether it be about Our football team or the basketball team. Seems to me like they don't have anything to talk about regarding their own teams so they talk about us. This shows as a program how successful we are and how we have things going in the right direction

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Equestrian season doesn't start until the spring***

Jan 4, 2017, 11:35 AM

null

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Coot Boards

Jan 4, 2017, 11:36 AM

Clemson is about to play for it's second national championship in two years. Why are you lurking on coot boards????

Jan 4, 2017, 11:40 AM

Not lurking. Checking their thoughts on the big time recruits like XT or Zmr. Wanted to see what they felt their chances were and happened to see their recent boards

Jan 4, 2017, 11:38 AM

That is not new, they have always been obsessed with Clemson and they are truly terrified that we will win on Monday night and bring home another national championship. I heard about a few folks who are avid gamecocks who flew all the way to Phoenix to pull for Ohio State. I was so glad that they got to witness the first ever shut out of Urban Meyer's career in person, but that really tells me all I need to know about them.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The jealously and envy are palpable***

Jan 4, 2017, 11:40 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2017, 12:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Coot Boards ]

Hope it cost them an arm and a leg. Something a little off about going to such lengths to pull against someone. We must have licked the red off their candy at some point. Wait. . .

You seem shocked by this development.***

Jan 4, 2017, 11:45 AM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Yup....

Jan 4, 2017, 12:03 PM

It has been that way longer than most of us have been alive and will still be that way long after we're all gone.

Seriously. Who cares?***

Jan 4, 2017, 11:51 AM

Your post is about them. Pot calling kettle black?***

Jan 4, 2017, 12:05 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apples and Oranges

Jan 4, 2017, 12:16 PM

The OP is laughing at them while they're continually whining about Clemson's success, predicting failure without Watson,hoping Bama keeps Clemson from getting that title,wanting Chris suspended, claiming DW4 should be out because of celebrations and Church $$$ around Clemson paying for players.Might have missed something,there's so many.

Perspective.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic