Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coors vs. Budweiser
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 59
| visibility 1

Coors vs. Budweiser

Apr 27, 2020, 8:18 PM

I say Coors. But harder to find.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If they were the only 2 beers left on planet earth...

Apr 27, 2020, 8:20 PM

...I would choose Coors. But that's not exactly a recommendation.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

I would drink water.***

Apr 27, 2020, 8:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Coors Light then....***

Apr 28, 2020, 9:22 AM

Exactly. These “beers” are like sex in a canoe.

Apr 28, 2020, 10:28 AM

Both are forking close to water.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: I would drink water.***

Apr 28, 2020, 3:21 PM [ in reply to I would drink water.*** ]

are you familiar with what wc fields said when questioned as to why he never drank water?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

No. Do tell.***

Apr 29, 2020, 7:42 AM

Re: Coors vs. Budweiser

Apr 27, 2020, 8:26 PM

coors banquet,never light.still fairly easy to get in our area.real choice is bottles or can.prefer bottles.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Apr 27, 2020, 9:18 PM

Beer belongs in a bottle, regardless of what's your favorite!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree completely!!!!***

Apr 28, 2020, 9:02 AM

Cans or GTFO***

Apr 28, 2020, 9:34 AM

Apr 27, 2020, 8:42 PM

I saw a movie a long time ago where these two rich guys from Atlanta were planning to throw a huge party and they wanted to serve Coors beer, but at the time Coors wasn't allowed to be sold east of Texas, so they hired these other two guys to drive an 18-wheeler and a black Firebird Trans-am with tee-tops out to Texarkana, TX, to pick up a truck load of Coors beer and bring it back to the party in 24 hours.

Based on the primus behind that movie, Coors must be better than Budweiser.

Eastbound and down...

Apr 27, 2020, 8:45 PM

...funny how Coors was like the unicorn back then. Almost mythical.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: Eastbound and down...

Apr 28, 2020, 9:05 AM

They had those push button tops.

You could get it, but it was labeled "imported"

Apr 27, 2020, 8:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Coors vs. Budweiser ]

with a sticker. At least in SC. By way of Mexico.

Apr 28, 2020, 11:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Coors vs. Budweiser ]

They had a long way to go and a short time to get there.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Neither....Coors gives me a headache and Bub gets

Apr 27, 2020, 8:49 PM

Me drunk.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You need to quit hanging out with Bub ####!***

Apr 27, 2020, 8:52 PM

Bub was my dad!!! I meant Bud. Lol***

Apr 27, 2020, 9:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol just picking at ya myfav...***

Apr 27, 2020, 9:08 PM

I was a good laugh!!

Apr 27, 2020, 9:19 PM

:)

Before Coors was sold east of the

Apr 27, 2020, 8:58 PM

Mississippi,I had a friend who knew a trucker who made trips out west & he would bring several cases back. His truck must have been really hot because that stuff was terrible when it got back here

Message was edited by: clover65®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was his CB handle Snowman?

Apr 27, 2020, 9:04 PM

:)

All I remember about him was that he

Apr 27, 2020, 10:40 PM

Drove out of the Greenville area

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Before Coors was sold east of the

Apr 27, 2020, 9:23 PM [ in reply to Before Coors was sold east of the ]

That terrible taste didn't have a thing to do with the truck or the trailer, it's in the recipe!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You should be their slogan writer***

Apr 28, 2020, 8:26 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 27, 2020, 9:03 PM

After Basic Training I went to Fort Stewart, Ga for A.I.T to become a Military Policeman! I was between a guy from Colorado and a guy from Tennessee. I had my first Coors and my first Moonshine. Together, they almost did me in. I still drink Coors but gave up the Moonshine!

Had my first Coors as a yute on a Scout trip. We were

Apr 27, 2020, 9:07 PM

heading out west in a van, and spending nights at military bases. One such base had an old drink machine on the hall were were on. Eight selections, all beer. Four or so Coors buttons and I forget the rest. Had my first Coors from that machine. Good stuff as I remember it from all those years ago!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Had my first Coors as a yute on a Scout trip. We were

Apr 28, 2020, 3:28 PM

learned to smoke on a boy scout trip.thankfully,i quit the summer after graduating CU.use to stop in nc to stockup on the way to school-1.70 to 1.80 a CARTON.price doubled as soon as the SC line was crossed.could also be easily sold,if funds were low.

null

Budweiser will put hair on your chest...

Apr 27, 2020, 9:10 PM

But not my chest, because hair can’t grow through steel.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Budweiser will put hair on your chest...

Apr 27, 2020, 9:19 PM

Re: Budweiser will put hair on your chest...

Apr 27, 2020, 10:22 PM [ in reply to Budweiser will put hair on your chest... ]

Does that mean you prefer Coors FM or does it rust your undercarriage??? Balm is curious.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No rust here...

Apr 27, 2020, 10:27 PM

I use sailor jelly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: No rust here...

Apr 27, 2020, 10:46 PM

Pigs or I don’t believes yoooouuu!

Either way, no pigs, but seriously, what?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When I first read your reply, I thought you said,

Apr 28, 2020, 7:45 AM [ in reply to No rust here... ]

SENIOR jelly.

Beat it, pervert.***

Apr 28, 2020, 8:43 AM

Sounds like a 2nd round NIT game.***

Apr 27, 2020, 9:14 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coors > Budweiser.... Bud Light > Coors Light***

Apr 27, 2020, 9:16 PM

Apr 27, 2020, 9:16 PM

I don't like either, but when I would have a beer, it was Bud Light or nothing, and that's the absolute truth. And if I ever drank the hard stuff, it had to be Crown on the rocks or nothing. Also, when I smoked the buds, it definately had to be some killer chit, and yes, or nothing. It don't make good sense to waste a good rolling paper on crap that will stink up the house and choke me to near death. Good weed cured right, it don't choke you, and it don't stink like burning trash!!!

Ice cold Coors Light or Bud Light - either are drinkable.

Apr 27, 2020, 9:23 PM

But neither are "good".

I actually kinda like Bud Light when it's really hot out and I'm sipping it by the pool.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If anybody is drinking craft beer at the pool

Apr 27, 2020, 9:25 PM

Then they’re beer snobs and any opinion they have about beer is hipster garbage.

Just finished an Olde Meck Copper on my couch. Does that

Apr 27, 2020, 9:56 PM

count as being a snob?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heck no. That's a proper craft beer drinking spot***

Apr 27, 2020, 10:10 PM

Re: Just finished an Olde Meck Copper on my couch. Does that

Apr 27, 2020, 10:51 PM [ in reply to Just finished an Olde Meck Copper on my couch. Does that ]

My pref is that which provides the buzz of the beer. Neither of the subject do dat so, I’ll stop there.

Re: Ice cold Coors Light or Bud Light - either are drinkable.

Apr 27, 2020, 9:25 PM [ in reply to Ice cold Coors Light or Bud Light - either are drinkable. ]

I like bourbon barrel Dragons milk!

Try to stay on task...Coors or Bud?***

Apr 27, 2020, 9:31 PM

Apr 27, 2020, 10:20 PM

Coors

Apr 28, 2020, 7:14 AM

Jack Daniels.I don't drink beer.
I don't drink the hard stuff either,but didn't want to come across like I wasn't a tough guy.
I'm not a tough guy,but I do drink regular Coke,and Jack and Coke go better together than beer and Coke.
Oh,in the summer it's gin and ORANGE Juice.

Apr 28, 2020, 9:14 AM

Bud, and it's not even close. King of beers,js

Apr 28, 2020, 9:14 AM

Bud, and it's not even close. King of beers,js

During this quarantine, I've tried

Apr 28, 2020, 9:33 AM

Millter Lite, Coors Light, and Bud Light.

Bud Light is the clear loser. It's too sweet with a weird filmy thing going on. Miller Lite and Coors Light are like beer seltzer.

I've also had regular Bud and it's also better than Bud Light. I'm not sure bewtween Miller and Coors. Both are acceptable.

Unpopular opinion, but Busch Light is better than Bud Light, as is Natty Light.

For real beer though, the best is a Hazy / NE IPA. Nothing beats those right now.

Re: During this quarantine, I've tried

Apr 28, 2020, 9:56 AM

User Logo
francis mariontiger®
Commissioner [967]
TigerPulse: 91%
Durin­g this quarantine, I've tried
Posted: Apr 28, 2020 9:33 AM

Millter Lite, Coors Light, and Bud Light.

Bud Light is the clear loser. It's too sweet with a weird filmy thing going on. Miller Lite and Coors Light are like beer seltzer.

I've also had regular Bud and it's also better than Bud Light. I'm not sure bewtween Miller and Coors. Both are acceptable.

Unpopular opinion, but Busch Light is better than Bud Light, as is Natty Light.

For real beer though, the best is a Hazy / NE IPA. Nothing beats those right now.

or as john tapper said, craft beer is beer that tastes like sh!t that people drink to make themselves look cool.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty sure busch light and natural light

Apr 28, 2020, 10:42 PM

are exactly the same, just different labeling.

Yeah pretty much

Apr 29, 2020, 9:37 AM

and what is odd is that I like both more than the supposed "higher end" bud light.

I drink Yeungling now and then too. Enjoy it a little better than Bud/Miller/Coors.

Re: During this quarantine, I've tried

Apr 28, 2020, 11:16 PM [ in reply to Re: During this quarantine, I've tried ]

Skinny jeans and daper dan mustached artsy folk.

If by cool you mean

Apr 29, 2020, 9:36 AM [ in reply to Re: During this quarantine, I've tried ]

actual taste of glorious hops and supporting local businesses over foreign owned conglomerates selling "murica", then yes I'm very cool

i.e., University of Georgia vs. University of South Carolina***

Apr 28, 2020, 10:37 AM

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Apr 29, 2020, 7:08 AM

Coors

Budweiser***

Apr 29, 2020, 11:24 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coors vs Budweiser = Mule p i s s vs Donkey p i s s

Apr 29, 2020, 11:57 AM

Either choice results in drinking p i s s... Living in Germany ruined mass produced USA beer for me. If it's not a Würzburger Hofbräu I'll drink liquor.

Replies: 59
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic