Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Controversial to some, I like Barkley and the things he says
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Controversial to some, I like Barkley and the things he says

Jun 5, 2020, 5:33 PM

liked his feelings, very rational. https://youtu.be/YyhVMaIO3Mc

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Controversial to some, I like Barkley and the things he says

Jun 5, 2020, 6:17 PM

I literally can not watch him swing at a golf ball. It is like a convulsion or something

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2020, 6:49 PM

I do not agree with everything Barkley says sometimes, or anybody else for that matter, but I like and respect Charles. He is intelligent and honest. Two very good qualities.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought they all made good points...

Jun 5, 2020, 6:23 PM

I've always liked Barkley. He has always marched to his own drum.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I thought they all made good points...

Jun 6, 2020, 8:35 PM

And that is much of what I like. he doesn't try to fit the mold. he thinks for himself . .so many do not.

I generally like them all

Jun 5, 2020, 6:59 PM

But just believe they are wrong. There is no systemic racism or police brutally in our country as a whole. There are always individuals who are racist or bad people but it is just untrue that our country falls into either category.

Kenny Smith - please. White privilege ??? What an absolute worthless comment.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I generally like them all

Jun 6, 2020, 8:38 PM

I agree with you. Before anyone can rant about racism and what it does to our Country can . so me black on black shootings have stopped and show me the rioters have a job during the day. Then let's talk.

Jun 5, 2020, 11:43 PM

Some time back there was talk of Chuck running for governor of Alabama. If i lived there i would have voted for him.
Signed, WASP

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of ‘71. Went through “rat season” and glad I did.

Jun 6, 2020, 6:09 AM

Everybody knew at first why he was kneeling, it was the right-wing media and Trump who pushed the narrative that it was against the flag and against the soldiers because they knew that would draw support from their base. Trump went so far to call him a SOB and threaten the NFL. Even people on the board were attacking the NFL using that same narrative. That is what I find so disgusting about Trump. Trump divides and inflames and that is why he is a failure. I don't care what political party is in the White House I just want them to be best of the best.
A good football team is as only good as his head coach. And Trump ain't no Dabo.

Jun 6, 2020, 6:54 AM

Wow... things must be getting better as it only took 6 posts instead of 2 for the TDS crowd to start the Trump bashing.

Ummm - no it didn't take Trump or some "right wing press" to get millions of us veterans to take offense by the NFL kneeling during the national anthem. The kneeling players did that all on their own...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2020, 7:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Controversial to some, I like Barkley and the things he says ]

My opinion ... There is no defending much of what Trump does. I voted for him, but at least half of the time he doesn't handle things the right way. Having said that, one can be 100% in support of the fight against racism, AND disagree with kneeling for the flag and the anthem. It has ZERO to do with Trump.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Jun 6, 2020, 8:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Controversial to some, I like Barkley and the things he says ]

Sorry Billiary won punk.

Jun 6, 2020, 9:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Controversial to some, I like Barkley and the things he says ]

@Ithom022..... now why did you have to throw a racial slur in with your post???

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2020, 11:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Controversial to some, I like Barkley and the things he says ]

lthom022® said:

Some time back there was talk of Chuck running for governor of Alabama. If i lived there i would have voted for him.
Signed, WASP

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic