Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Confessed Coot
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1,903

Confessed Coot

Dec 31, 2013, 3:13 PM

Beginning to think Confessed Coot REALLY likes it here. Maybe all the DUMPERS give him plenty of people to talk to and agree with

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Confessed Coot

Dec 31, 2013, 3:22 PM

It is a fun and lively board, for sure. I know my place and try to have reasonable conversation. I don't like all the "trash" and filth on a lot of national boards. Not a good fit for a good Christian boy like me.
I also like the Florida free board on rivals. That is a great board if you get a chance to check it out.
There are a group of 20-25 posters there that are almost like family. Like hanging out in the old bar at Cheers.
There are some similarities to this board. Believe it or not, the dumpers here usually give me a bigger chuckle than the pumpers.
I had decided GWP was my favorite but we may have found a deal breaker between us today.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Dec 31, 2013, 3:29 PM

HAIL, you said I mite be ur fav da othur day!

####!

Yeah but when you're mentioned as being in the same

Dec 31, 2013, 4:02 PM

class of Tiger Board(s) poster as me, you should just take that as a compliment and move on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Yeah but when you're mentioned as being in the same

Dec 31, 2013, 4:11 PM

Yessa

Barf...........................................lol***

Dec 31, 2013, 6:43 PM [ in reply to Yeah but when you're mentioned as being in the same ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2013, 4:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Confessed Coot ]

You are my favorite screen name. No doubt.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Don't be so fickle CC***

Dec 31, 2013, 3:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Confessed Coot ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Don't be so fickle CC***

Dec 31, 2013, 4:23 PM

Dude...........Ohio?

Hey, I didn't get the option to choose where I was born

Dec 31, 2013, 4:29 PM

But I can control where I live now!

Re: Hey, I didn't get the option to choose where I was born

Dec 31, 2013, 4:34 PM

Seems reasonable. Let me lurk a little longer and I will get back to you :)
I married a Hokie so there is hope for us!

pics?***

Dec 31, 2013, 4:55 PM

Re: pics?***

Dec 31, 2013, 5:05 PM

Well, I asked her. It didn't go as I had hoped. And now I am in jeopardy of messing up what was a pretty sure thing tonight. Dangit!

Got his eyes on franc now......

Dec 31, 2013, 4:00 PM

Wants to give him # 50,000.....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Remember he***

Dec 31, 2013, 4:04 PM

Confessed Coot is about to crack my TigerNet top 10

Dec 31, 2013, 4:09 PM

Right up there with franc, LLp, GWP, DSP, RevDodd, and lightbulbbill.....good company to be in!

Re: Confessed Coot is about to crack my TigerNet top 10

Dec 31, 2013, 4:14 PM

He reeks of humanity, much unlike his Coot brethren.

Remember he's a Coot.......you're LSU to him, but Franc is Bama.

Dec 31, 2013, 4:09 PM

He's flirting with IBe because he has that "first blush" Auburnesque infatuation for him....

Re: Remember he's a Coot.......you're LSU to him, but Franc is Bama.

Dec 31, 2013, 4:11 PM

lol

Re: Remember he's a Coot.......you're LSU to him, but Franc is Bama.

Dec 31, 2013, 4:25 PM [ in reply to Remember he's a Coot.......you're LSU to him, but Franc is Bama. ]

Hahaha. There may be some truth to this here!!

Really....really?

Dec 31, 2013, 5:01 PM

Is a true SC fan really going call themselves, a Coot?

really? Yea right...

Re: Really....really?

Dec 31, 2013, 5:08 PM

No respect for people that try to hide behind Tiger names. What is that about?

SORRY GUYS

Dec 31, 2013, 5:49 PM

I shouldn't have fed the COOT, I was mostly cuttin on the DUMPERS! Again sorry

Dec 31, 2013, 7:23 PM

Well, I see that he's treating us fairly and being a good citizen on here so why not let him be a member here peacefully (as in we treat him nicely and make him feel safe/comfortable) and let us be in peace here on TigerNet.

I'm ok with Carolina fans being members here as long as they are good members (as in behaving and treating us fairly) of TigerNet.

NFL- Green Bay Packers
NCAA- Michigan and Michigan State (formerly Clemson)
MLB- New York Yankees

Dec 31, 2013, 7:25 PM

I don't see the big deal about him being a Carolina fan or even being a Carolina fan. To me, it's a matter of personal preference. I have close friends that are Carolina fans and some close friends of mine are Clemson fans. I have nothing personal or maybe anything against Carolina fans... Enough said

NFL- Green Bay Packers
NCAA- Michigan and Michigan State (formerly Clemson)
MLB- New York Yankees

Fun pokin

Dec 31, 2013, 7:32 PM

And sarcasm is just lost on too many people. Common sense is on life support and going downhill fast!!

Replies: 25
| visibility 1,903
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic