Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Conference only schedule....'til when?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,498

Conference only schedule....'til when?

Oct 22, 2020, 3:19 PM

Not sure this has been addressed. Considering the volatility of this season its probably too soon to even worry about it. But all of the rules implemented by all the conferences (ACC - Conference + 1 in schools' home states, SEC/Big10 - conference only, etc).....when does that all go out the window? If never, then there is no playoff. There are no bowl games. Technically can Clemson even play in Charlotte if the ACCCG is against ND or VT (no schools involved are from NC - thus Charlotte is not a permitted site)? And bowl games - why is it unsafe for SEC to play Clemson in Sept but OK in Dec and in California?

I am asking a legitimate question, seeking legitimate informative answers. If your inclination is to post something about the election or the virus, please PLEASE please just keep moving. This is a football question on a football forum. Let's keep it as such.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't these have been specifically addressed but...

Oct 22, 2020, 3:41 PM

The ACCCG is two ACC schools in a controlled environment. I think a lot of it goes away for a playoff/bowl game.

All of the conferences are taking different but the same measures. At the end of the day they'll all agree to let a team that has qualified for the playoff participate. Individual bowls are as good of a guess as anything.

Re: Conference only schedule....'til when?

Oct 22, 2020, 3:49 PM

Oct 22, 2020, 5:19 PM

Is he throwing cash at LSU players in that last pic?

Oct 22, 2020, 4:57 PM

If we don't make the playoffs we may get to play the coots.

I bet the virus votes for Biden.***

Oct 22, 2020, 5:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Oct 22, 2020, 5:40 PM

I have been wondering about next years schedule as well. I really hope we can keep the UGA game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,498
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic