Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Comrades, we’re 5-0
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,020

Comrades, we’re 5-0

Sep 29, 2019, 8:26 AM

Heading into a much needed bye week to work out the kinks in the offense. Tigers of the world... UNITE!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Comrades, we’re 5-0

Sep 29, 2019, 8:34 AM

ScElliot need to do better. It’s really that simple. We have a future 1st overall pick at QB, one of the best RBs in school history, two 1st round picks at WR, and four seniors at offensive line. They need to figure this out. There’s too much talent to work with.

Also... your ideas have only led to authoritative dictatorships. Care to explain yourself, comrade?

Re: Comrades, we’re 5-0

Sep 29, 2019, 10:57 AM

I’m not going to be overly critical of Tony Elliot and Jeff Scott. The fanbase, and the rest of the country, had unreal expectations for this offense. Teams had all offseason to watch film on us. Yes, we are struggling, but we struggled a lot in 2016 and ended up winning a national title. We almost lost to Troy and NC State that year, and maybe should have lost both of those games. Oh, and we lost to Pitt that year. But, what happened? We found our groove on offense and became unstoppable. I believe that we will find our groove this year as well, it just depends on when. Last year it was after the Syracuse game. In 2016, it was after the Pitt game. We’ll be fine.

And to answer your question, comrade. You let Stalin win. It’s mostly your fault. And you didn’t actually shift the power to the worker’s. You just shifted the power from the bourgeoisie to the state. You and Lenin only allowed Bolsheviks to be elected as the Soviets in the workplace. I said give power to the proletariat, not the government. The point is to end all authority, not shift the authority to the state.

We MUST get moose and squirrel....***

Sep 29, 2019, 8:39 AM

Re: We MUST get moose and squirrel....***

Sep 29, 2019, 10:59 AM

We almost lost to Troy in 2016 and NC State missed a field goal at the end of regulation that sent the game into overtime. We’ll find our groove. Ross and Amari are playing two different positions. We need more production out of our TEs. And we need the offensive line to play better. We had 6 false starts. It’s hard to put that on the coaches.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,020
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic