Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Competitive Advantage
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Competitive Advantage

Jan 2, 2021, 2:23 PM

I think last night was illustrative of the competitive advantage I posted about last week. Not saying we would have won had Ohio St played a full season but it was clear that they were by far the fresher team. We looked slow in comparison and we all know that the Tigers have speed all over the field. I really think that is why Dabo ranked them 11th in his poll, because he didn’t feel like they should have been there not having gone through the rigors of a full season. Again not saying we would have won but the playing field so to speak would have been much more level. If Ohio St wins it all there should be an asterisk on this one. JMO.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Competitive Advantage

Jan 2, 2021, 2:25 PM

The ACC is basically a 6 game schedule anyway. Stop complaining and take the L.

Jan 2, 2021, 2:28 PM

Furthermore the 6 games and the start/stop nature of Ohio State's schedule hampered OSU more than it helped them. Also, if you're going to bring up the schedule, you also need to bring up the WAY more restrictive Covid-19 protocols. Before two weeks ago B1G players had to sit out 21 days, now it's a still-ridiculous 17 days. ACC has nothing close to that.

Jan 2, 2021, 2:33 PM

Time to take out the trash guys.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2021, 2:38 PM

Can't taken one grain of a differing opinion. I'll send some vagisil your way.

Jan 2, 2021, 4:49 PM

Can't taken one grain of a differing opinion. I'll send some vagisil your way.

Speaking of Vagisil, you’re old Lady could use some On the drive back to your Dump of a State!

Jan 2, 2021, 2:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Competitive Advantage ]

Y’all finally beat a good team and you show up like blisters...go back home yankee... no one wants you here ...take your liberal ideas with you ...later #####

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2021, 2:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Competitive Advantage ]

Just my opinion. Interesting you bring up Big 10 COVID protocols since the Big 10 twisted itself into a pretzel to get you guys into the conference championship game then changed those COVID protocols so more of your players would be available. We could point counter point all day but I noticed you didn’t dispute my original assertion. If you and I raced and I made you race 5 guys before we raced I’d stand a much better chance of beating you. Again not saying we would have won. You guys clearly played the better game last night just saying that you had a unfair competitive advantage. BTW I’m taking the L just fine. Football isn’t life and death. Just stating my opinion.

no it didnt ..#### eyes had fresh legs

Jan 2, 2021, 3:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Competitive Advantage ]

and had very little game film available due to playing tomato cans up to that point

Jan 2, 2021, 5:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Competitive Advantage ]

You still whining about winning? Maybe you can get the CFP to change the rules for you if everything doesn't go your way for the next nine days. LOL .... Big Ten = joke!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We got beat by

Jan 2, 2021, 2:35 PM

A team that obviously considered it very important to kick our ###. This was not a missed it by that much scenario. We got dominated and I hope the Coaches carefully consider why and we have a better 2021.

yeah I like it better when we have the chip on our shoulder***

Jan 2, 2021, 4:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the biggest advantage osu had was there ability to HOLD

Jan 2, 2021, 4:33 PM

EVERY DANG DOWN.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic