Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Come on tiger nation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Come on tiger nation

Jan 5, 2018, 8:14 PM

We lost to a nasty mad Alabama team Oh well we showed up 20 years from now Saban going to be ranked the greatest coach of all time it’s just bad timing for us anyone else we would probably have 3 nattys in a row we all know ESPN over rules the ncaa and Alabama is there poster child in time it all comes out in the wash in. Dabo runs a Christian family based football team and we all know be Christians isn’t as popular as it should be matter of fact he has been under for doing it a times. So suck it up and let’s love our boys and staff go tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You make a great point about Saban's all-time reputation ...

Jan 5, 2018, 8:23 PM

And as you say with Dabo's high character approach, there should be opportunities for Clemson over the next few years as Saban ages and retires (though Saban down not appear to be mellowing).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You make a great point about Saban's all-time reputation ...

Jan 5, 2018, 8:26 PM

I’m just sick of them catering to Alabama and the sec it’s like ESPN is the maffia of colllege sports

Jan 5, 2018, 8:27 PM

Love Your William Perry pic

Perry was something special ...

Jan 5, 2018, 9:46 PM

Played with country boy charm and brought a load!

Soc Howell, Class of 1984

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For Saban it's all about recruiting. Comparing classes

Jan 5, 2018, 8:34 PM [ in reply to Re: You make a great point about Saban's all-time reputation ... ]

if Clemson and Alabama had equal recruiting classes we would kick their ### year after year after year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 5, 2018, 8:35 PM [ in reply to You make a great point about Saban's all-time reputation ... ]

And what's your answer if Georgia happens to win Monday night?
I don't see Kirby retiring anytime soon.

Re: Come on tiger nation

Jan 5, 2018, 8:34 PM

It's not that we lost but how we lost.I don't mind losing, but when your offense doesn't bother to
show up, then I have a problem.

Re: Come on tiger nation

Jan 5, 2018, 8:40 PM

No if Kirby win it’s because saban raised him sec still wins and ESPN gets there rocks off. We played a super defense that exposed us our offense was average this year

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic