Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Come on admit it....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,700

Come on admit it....

Jan 14, 2016, 7:47 AM

Before last nights game, how many of yall went out and bought Bama sports gear, yelled Roll Tide and pulled for Bama to beat usuck. Hahahahaha, me either, but the irony is so thick, you have to cut it with a knife.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Come on admit it....

Jan 14, 2016, 7:54 AM

Funny, I didn't even realize or care what those Carobama cootides were doing. Unlike their pathetic fans, like you, I don't care who they lose to.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2016, 8:05 AM

Hahahahaha, wait, Im a pathetic coot fan? Are you drunk? Serious? Off meds?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2016, 8:10 AM

No, no! That's not what I meant...I was just continuing the sentiment of how stupid the coots are and was trying to say they are so irrelevant I didn't even know who they played. No, I wasn't implying you are a coot.

Jan 14, 2016, 8:12 AM

Yeah, my bad, I misread it. :) I am the FURTHEST thing from a coot, I hate their fanbase more than I dare say.

Jan 14, 2016, 8:15 AM

In my mind, they have reached a new low as a fanbase, if that is even possible. I live outside of Cootaloosa and there were Hate Clemson watching parties advertised at 5-6 different venues, how pathetic. If possible I hate them more!

Jan 14, 2016, 8:19 AM

Part of me wants to give them the benefit of the doubt because they are not only LOUsers in their sports programs but in life in general. Im lucky that I DONT live where you do. I just have to put up with tarholes every day, and Ive already been smack-talked for December 3rd. Hahahahaha. Coot fans are a bunch of pu$$ie$, Ive yet to have one come up to my face and call me a tater. ;)

Jan 14, 2016, 8:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Come on admit it.... ]

what the hell is this guy talking about

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 14, 2016, 8:07 AM

I have no idea, could be I misread his "like you". LOL

Jan 14, 2016, 8:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Come on admit it.... ]

Put you freaking "coot detector" back n it's holster.....I wasn't attempting to be critical.

Jan 14, 2016, 8:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Come on admit it.... ]

Periods are not just for girls. They work well in a sentence.

Jan 14, 2016, 8:25 AM

Wow, didnt realize this thread needed a grammar check. Aren't you late for work or something? Is that period enough for you?

Jan 14, 2016, 8:06 AM

Or did I misread your post.

Jan 14, 2016, 8:13 AM

Honestly, I wasn't trying to be critical, i agree with your OP. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Jan 14, 2016, 8:14 AM

It wasnt you. Im old and its early. LOL

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,700
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic