Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Come on Clemson Nation circle the wagons!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,019

Come on Clemson Nation circle the wagons!

Dec 31, 2019, 10:23 PM

Kick every LSU wannabe troll out of the camp!

Apparently we got some Clemson fans buying into this koom ba ya nonsense with the bayou devilz. They coming on here agreeing with the LSU trolls, telling the rest of us who still have faith and a backbone, we are wrong in bad mouthing the LSU team cuz they are the greatest ever team. So says the media!

Some saying #### like. "I'll be happy to see if Clemson can score on LSU's defense." WHAT?? LSU's defense is no where near Ohio St.'s was. We will score lot's!

Others say. "I don't think Clemson's defense can stop the unstoppable Burrow. Look what he did to Oklahoma's defense! OMG we can't win, Rocky!!!!" PUHLEEZE!

Seriously this is going to be a long freaking couple of weeks if y'all don't think we can break this LSU one hit wonder team. We have faced BETTER teams. I know you're scared of Burrow's amazing talent. But you all seem to forget we have more! We have talent and Family!

Heck I'm not even saying Clemson will blow LSU out. With Burrow I think they keep it close as in they only lose by 14+.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Come on Clemson Nation circle the wagons!

Dec 31, 2019, 10:30 PM

Love the confidence. But we are not idiots like LSU fans. Does it really count if you won a Natty with 2 losses by the way?

I think this is like OSU 50/50 could go either way. A few plays will decide it and red zone stops.

Clemson by 2. With a fairly high scoring affair.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Come on Clemson Nation circle the wagons!

Jan 1, 2020, 8:40 AM

How is it a lack of faith and backbone to be able to listen to fans with other perspectives. in fact, I think you lack faith and backbone because you can't stand to even hear anything other that your narrow viewpoint.

If you've got the facts on your side, then you should be unafraid of any discussion. Surely we are smart enough for that.

Voting off other viewpoints sounds like some bucknut bullyshit.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,019
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic