Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
COOTS THINK THEY CAN WIN...HAHAHA
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,356

COOTS THINK THEY CAN WIN...HAHAHA

Oct 23, 2014, 1:16 PM

It amazes me that these coots still think they have shot to win any game left on their schedule. Just the arrogance that they have accumulated over the last 5 years. We have to shut them up for once and for all. I am tired of having to hear this crap day in and out. Lets gets this going in the right direction. I hope they lose every single game for the rest of the year and break their own record for consecutive games which is 0-21. Lets hear CLEMSON ROAR.... #CLEMSONLOUD

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Come on Brazzy...

Oct 23, 2014, 1:22 PM

They can beat South Alabama.

Re: Come on Brazzy...

Oct 23, 2014, 1:24 PM

Maybe if they are lucky, I hope they dont. I want them to lose and lose and lose...you get the point.

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Oct 23, 2014, 1:37 PM

I'm with you. For years and years, I used to say with a sheepish grin "I hope both schools do well. I root for sc all but one week a year." Then it got to the point that I couldn't even say that with a straight face, and I wasn't even selling that lie very well. Then, the more Slurrier kept jabbing at our program and our coach, my semi-hate grew into loathing (or worse, if there's a word for that). If they lost every game in every single sport from now until the end of time, I couldn't care less. It's terrible, but if Spurrier choked on a pull-tab and died, I wouldn't shed a tear.

Sorry, just being honest.

Oct 23, 2014, 1:39 PM

I'm right there with you....I laugh, laugh, and celebrate everytime any of their teams loses...It brings great joy to me. I honestly HATE them with every fiber in me..

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

If they can beat ugay they can beat auburn

Oct 23, 2014, 2:09 PM

I wouldn't bet I it, but it's possible.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

If the game was in Columbia, I might agree....

Oct 23, 2014, 2:24 PM

Look for this game to be similar to Auburn's game with Arkansas.

It will be close for a half before Auburn pulls away in the second half to win by two or three TD's.

$CU's best chance to win is to hope and pray Auburn is over-looking $CU and looking ahead to next weeks game against Ole Miss.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: If they can beat ugay they can beat auburn

Oct 23, 2014, 2:34 PM [ in reply to If they can beat ugay they can beat auburn ]

I tend to agree. But since it's on the road, I think Auburn takes care of business. Could be closer than the spread indicates but I would not be shocked if Auburn destroys them. Auburn coming off a loss, a bye and at home is bad for SCar

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Have the Coots ever beat Auburn?

Oct 23, 2014, 2:47 PM

If the did, It was many years ago

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Have the Coots ever beat Auburn?***

Oct 23, 2014, 2:48 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The last time the Coots beat Auburn....

Oct 23, 2014, 2:53 PM [ in reply to Have the Coots ever beat Auburn? ]

Roosevelt was in the White House and gas was just .10 cents per gallon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: COOTS THINK THEY CAN WIN...HAHAHA

Oct 23, 2014, 3:09 PM

I don't think they can win but I took 17.5 with USuC. That way if they keep it close, I get paid. If they get blown out, I'm still happy!

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,356
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic