Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cole Stoudt, has anybody seen, heard, or read anything that
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Cole Stoudt, has anybody seen, heard, or read anything that

Sep 22, 2014, 3:39 PM

Cole has had to say about his starting job being taken from him. Has he lost his media privileges also. Its very strange that we haven't heard a peep from Cole or the Stoudt family by now. Has he left the team or school. Hasn't Cole already graduated from school? And if he has already graduated, wouldn't he be allowed by the NCAA to leave Clemson and go play for another team right now. That is if he found a school that needed and would take him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole's a good kid

Sep 22, 2014, 3:41 PM

My guess is you never hear another word from him. Media privileges were most likely taken so that he doesn't HAVE to say anything. He looked like one sad buckaroo walking out to the coin toss in overtime.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

is that cousin to

Sep 22, 2014, 3:42 PM

"one hurtin' buckaroo"?

;)

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Lol, I'd rather be Cole than Braxton if that means anything***

Sep 22, 2014, 3:49 PM

Re: Cole Stoudt, has anybody seen, heard, or read anything that

Sep 22, 2014, 3:46 PM

There is just no reason for these types of speculative questions on this board. Cole Stoudt is still a Clemson Tiger and will remain so. He will play again - maybe even start again!

I hope Cole Never starts again. That would mean DW is

Sep 22, 2014, 3:53 PM

doing a great job and going to lead us to better days next year. Cole was leading us down hill IMO and I was a fan of his last year

Re: I hope Cole Never starts again. That would mean DW is

Sep 22, 2014, 3:57 PM

If Cole had been in the game when we had the ball first and goal inside the one we would ALL be happier today!

He said Starting. Putting him in on a play like that would

Sep 22, 2014, 4:21 PM

have been fine with me. I really think DW could handle snaps from center. Anyway I don't think we would be as close to winning if CS had stayed in the entire game. DW was not the problem

Marlborocountycapon = tigerfanjack

Sep 22, 2014, 5:46 PM

sad

Sep 22, 2014, 4:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Cole Stoudt, has anybody seen, heard, or read anything that ]

Now how can you say there is no reason for this kind of question when Cole was the starter, he and Watson was interviewed before and after every game so far. Cole wasn't interviewed after the game, he wasn't interviewed with the other players including Watson on Sunday. Now not a peep from Cole since the day before the game. Now you're saying that you didn't want to know or cared to know what was up with a guy that has been on our team for 4 years. Bull crap, you just like to question everything that goes on just to have your negative say. I care deeply for every FB player we have at Clemson. And when one is missing that has been out front until his misfortune, h&ll yes I want to know what is up with them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2014, 3:51 PM

Wouldn't do anything but harm. You typically don't put a mic in someone's face when they've just been benched. I think that's some kind of unspoken rule.

Sep 22, 2014, 4:02 PM

What is there to say? Why in the world would this young man want to address those who spit such cruel words about him and his performance? No He has not graduated yet., I believe in December. I don't think he has left the team or the University. There is a lot that can and has been said about Cole and believe me some out here in fandom have done that but I think this guy is not a quitter. He deserves to be a captain and I hope he still is because he has been loyal and faithful in his time at Clemson and he deserves our respect and thanks. And H3LL no, I'm not Cole's momma or Daddy nor am I a #### coot so do hang that on me. Yes, the most talented player is on the field and I am glad for him, he is going to be great! But in constantly posting how bad this guy is and how good the other guy is it's got to really rock this young mans world and shake his confidence. My God he is human, he hurts like anyone else would in the same situation. He deserves better than what he has gotten IMO. I understand rewarding loyalty, I am glad our coaches do as well, they are men of integrity.

Sep 22, 2014, 4:17 PM

And most of what you said is why I was wanting to know what was happening with him. And I personally hate what's happen with him. Check every post I've posted, never once did I ever as much as hint he shouldn't be the starter.

Sep 22, 2014, 4:21 PM

I am sure you are right, I am sorry to have gone off on your post. It is meant at some of those folks that don't care who they trample to get what they believe is the right guy. Your post have been supportive. Many apologies man.

Sep 22, 2014, 4:29 PM

No problem, but I'm old school, and I believe that a mans hand shake is his word, and a mans loyalty is worth maybe more than Cole has gotten. Loyalty has all but become a thing of the past just like a mans hand shake being a binder of his word.

Sep 22, 2014, 5:46 PM

Unfortunately, you're right.

I don't believe Cole has graduated yet...

Sep 22, 2014, 4:04 PM

So he could have only transferred to a lower-level school in the offseason.

I also don't think he's done contributing this year...

Sep 22, 2014, 4:05 PM

He's still a very valuable member of this team.

Re: I don't believe Cole has graduated yet...

Sep 22, 2014, 4:08 PM [ in reply to I don't believe Cole has graduated yet... ]

Unless he gets hurt he will have no more eligibility left. He has started this season and can't transfer now. So unless he just wants to leave the school because of all the negativity surrounding him, he is here until the end of the season. Go Tigers. Finish this season strong and put the Coots back into the hole, were they belong.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No way we've seen the last of Stoudt

Sep 22, 2014, 4:09 PM

He will still be in the mix. And I don't see any reason for him not to try and improve his game. You only need to see a couple of Watson's runs Saturday to realize he could put himself in a position to get dinged and be out for some snaps or longer. Cole gets a chance to step up and save it.

I'm not saying Watson is reckless, just that he is aggressive at time when running. And some defenders would love to prove who is the tougher guy. SCar maybe?

Stoudt should have transfered 2 years ago

Sep 22, 2014, 4:19 PM

No one to blame but himself. Pretty much wasted his college career here. He does have a degree though so that's something. Football is over for him.

Re: Stoudt should have transfered 2 years ago

Sep 22, 2014, 4:22 PM

Cole could still go and train with a great retired QB. With their word and maybe with his dads connections get a look from some teams.

are u on drugs?***

Sep 22, 2014, 4:26 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: Stoudt should have transfered 2 years ago

Sep 22, 2014, 7:19 PM [ in reply to Stoudt should have transfered 2 years ago ]

> No one to blame but himself. Pretty much wasted his
> college career here. He does have a degree though so
> that's something. Football is over for him.

Listen you "Moron" , only a person that has never been part of a team and never knows what it means to be committed to a team (school) would say something like this.

COLE made Tajh better, Cole made the team better, COLSE dersved the chance to start this game.

I get so pissed by people that think the 11 on the field make a team. In many cases those starting 11 work "less hard" than the 11 behind them.

If anyone here feels anything other than the utmost respect for Cole Stoudt, I wish that you were a fan of another school!

Have any of you been on a team for four years and given your all , and never been " the star" , what a bunch of panty waste.

AllOrangeAllthetime....Are You kidding me?

Sep 22, 2014, 4:43 PM

I just hate to see the guys dreams gone without him never at least having that chance. I'm mostly hoping for him that he can go and work really hard and get at least a look. And yes, I feel bad for Cole, and I do hope that some way some how he will get an opportunity to at least get a look. If you don't care that he get a chance that's fine, that's who you are. But for me, I hope that he gets it.

I sure hate it for the guy- especially this guy- considering

his commitment and class for Clemson. He is a starter in anyone's book except the school that just so happens to have a superman-like freshman prodigy riding in on a red elephant. This is Al Bundy luck if I've ever seen it. So, back to what I would be fine with, can we not have a 2-QB system and when needed bring in the best one for the call? Surely 1 of the 2 can take a snap under center or knows how to...would be an example of it in use.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic