Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cockk called (Will of Cola) in to Fineboom & asked what he thought about DABO Cheating..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 3,570

Cockk called (Will of Cola) in to Fineboom & asked what he thought about DABO Cheating..

Apr 26, 2019, 4:21 PM

and Paul put him back on his feathered tail by asking if he was a Coot Fan, and it seemed he said No but a “Carolina” Fan.,

and Paul asked, so you are a NC Fan in Columbia?..and then Coot said No, a South Carolina Fan but we say Carolina..and Paul turned to one of his assistants and asked which school did “Carolina” mean to him, and assistant said North Carolina.

Then the Coot said: didn’t you see what the Clemson BB asst coach said in wire tap..that Clemson FB & Dabo are cheating?

and Paul nicely said it did not say Clemson FB or Dabo were cheating!

Then Paul basically closed it out by saying you Cockerroos should worry about a 6-Peat!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nothing is going to come out of this IMO.

Apr 26, 2019, 4:27 PM

Biggest non story of the offseason so far.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this is the wildest episode of Finebaum

Apr 26, 2019, 4:31 PM

I've ever seen.

Now hes arguing with Danny Sheridan!

Edit: Danny Sheridan bashing Gus M ok the air. Wow..

here come the dawgs talking about 2014 and the overall series ??

Message was edited by: TigerDominance®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cocck called in (Will of Cola) to Fineboom & asked what he thought about DABO Cheating..

Apr 26, 2019, 5:35 PM

I think the coots should worry about us running out of fingers and thumbs and fear the ****

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cocck called in (Will of Cola) to Fineboom & asked what he thought about DABO Cheating..

Apr 26, 2019, 5:42 PM

Amen to that ! I can’t wait to see what happens when we get to twenty in a row. Everybody be ready to drop your pants!

Apr 26, 2019, 5:56 PM

I’m really concerned about you LBB - Watching Finebaum will mess up your mind something fierce!! -:(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

I love bUlB, but...

Apr 26, 2019, 6:27 PM

I think his mind was messed up many, many moons ago.

~JKB

Replies: 6
| visibility 3,570
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic