Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coaching Changes and Life Thoughts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 710

Coaching Changes and Life Thoughts

Dec 9, 2012, 11:22 AM

These coaching changes and potential changes are just a reflection of our modern society. There's hardly any loyalty these days in any job and it's a sad reality. I long for the days when changes are made due to under performance and lack of commitment. I'm just glad we have a considerably intelligent fan base that are 100% true Tigers and loyal to the program until they day they die. I'm proud to call myself a Clemson Alumni with the distinguished honor of not graduating from an SEC school that only cares about football and holds a disregard for developing human beings into good loyal people. All In CU for doing it the right way.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coaching Changes and Life Thoughts

Dec 9, 2012, 12:08 PM

Coaching must be the only profession where one can openly consider employment changes. When I was in the 'executive world', one whiff of considering another position was corporate suicide. As long as he is receiving 100% of his income from Clemson, he should be giving 100% attention to Clemson.
One must wonder what Morris is saying when asked by recruits about his being with Clemson during their playing career.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 710
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic