Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coach Leggetts baseball camp
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Coach Leggetts baseball camp

Jun 26, 2013, 5:50 PM

My 11 yo and one of his buddies is doing the half day camp. The players and coaches are awesome and genuinely enjoy doing this. My son comes home every day with a big smile on his face. Go tiger baseball!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coach Leggetts baseball camp

Jun 26, 2013, 6:00 PM

Coach Leggett and his staff do a great job with their baseball camps. Monday morning he introduced the staff for the camp. One of the staff he made special mention of was Colin Brady who was the Clemson batboy for a number of years and is headed to the Naval Academy as a pitcher. Jack puts some great role models in front of the kids.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Re: Coach Leggetts baseball camp

Jun 26, 2013, 6:04 PM

Colin is a great kid. He's been working with my son and his buddy. He picked the academy over Clemson. Told me it would be privaledge to represent his state. And he will represent Clemson while there. Awesome young man.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes, he will wear a clemson shirt in the barracks..l0l***

Jun 26, 2013, 9:53 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Jun 26, 2013, 8:08 PM

Jack catches a lot of undeserved grief. In my interactions with him, I have found him to be personable and sociable.

Took my son (Big Al) in '07 & '08; it was great

Jun 26, 2013, 9:47 PM

Jack and the players seemed genuinely interested in helping the kids. Brad Chalk seemed to interact well with the kids; figured he'd make a good coach at some point at some level.

A couple of cool things I saw at the camps. There was a girl camper there both years with her brother who played as well as the boys. The 2nd year I saw Danny Ford there at check-in with apparently his grandson; he seems to have mellowed somewhat with age.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 27, 2013, 7:22 AM

My 15 yr old son is there now also. I have never heard him so excited. The first night he said dad the food is good but the camp is great. Kinda dissapointed that it is all over today. Glad Clemson has a man like JACK LEGGET at the wheel!!!!

Jun 27, 2013, 7:28 AM

Went for the full camp when I was around 12 or 13. Had an absolute blast. Plan on sending my kid when that day comes.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 27, 2013, 10:06 AM

Took my son about 10 years ago. He loved it and really liked Jack Leggett. Stayed in the shoe boxes.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic