Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clowney seems worried
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

Clowney seems worried

May 18, 2014, 10:59 AM

From Houston AP article,

'The defensive end, who will play linebacker in Houston's 3-4 scheme, is most concerned with studying the playbook. The former South Carolina standout mentioned it seven times in a six-minute interview Friday.
"I'm here to learn the playbook and get the ball rolling with the Houston Texans and show what I've got on the field," he said.'

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clowney seems worried

May 18, 2014, 11:01 AM

Can He Read or Study?..Its Tutor Time...LMAO

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

May 18, 2014, 11:06 AM

Does the playbook come with crayons ....and is there enough time to get applesauce before training camp ...because DooDoo love up on him some applesauce !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

For their sake I hope they have a pop-up version for him.***

May 18, 2014, 11:18 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's too confusing

May 18, 2014, 11:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Clowney seems worried ]

Clowney is familiar with X's and O's.

The Texans use Triangles and O's and a Square to represent center when drawing up plays.

Clowney didn't know advanced geometry was needed to play pro ball, and thus he is panicking.

Looks like online summer classes await JD.

~JKB

Re: it's too confusing

May 18, 2014, 12:57 PM

Clowney is afraid of old school reading, writing, and arithmetic. Geometry is so far above his skill to learn. A class room full of tutors only, couldn't have gotten him through mid first semester. That isn't making a funny about him either, its fact!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: it's too confusing

May 18, 2014, 1:19 PM

What are you saying ? That USuC's academic standards were "adjusted" to make Clowney fit ? How can such an accusation be proffered without proof that this Sackerlina Public HS Grad wasn't on the up and up during his rise to football power ?
I say , that is one fine pickle USCjr would find itself in if there were any way that Clowney was "helped" in any way during his enrollment at our states flagship public university.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

"Jadeveon, what was your hardest class in college?"

May 18, 2014, 3:11 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SAnDgg5giE

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

"ha ha" translation below:

May 19, 2014, 10:03 PM

"class? what's class?"

:D

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

that's why he is a coot instead of a tiger***

May 18, 2014, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Re: it's too confusing ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 19, 2014, 9:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Clowney seems worried ]

Guys,
I think he just signed for 22 million. He is laughing all the way to the bank. 99% of elite CU grads will not make that figure in their lifetimes. But they can read and write real well.

May 19, 2014, 9:51 PM

wooo hoooo another coot has decided to crash a rivals site. weird how nothing is done about your kind but if we go to your sites we are immediately banned.

No worries - if he doesn't do well, it's the coaches fault.

May 18, 2014, 11:32 AM

Maybe Spurrier can tell them how to make him better.

Re: No worries - if he doesn't do well, it's the coaches fault.

May 18, 2014, 12:10 PM

When your education is on a 7th grade level, this is what happens. Ever wonder how he got accepted into Usuck ? If he was not a good athlete, do you think he would be have been ? Nah.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think its relatively safe to say doo-doo will be

May 18, 2014, 12:37 PM

counting AGAINST usuck's APR in the not too distant future.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2014, 1:22 PM [ in reply to No worries - if he doesn't do well, it's the coaches fault. ]

I'm sure Slurrier has plenty of his FB plays, coloring books. Just get one from him, and they can make copies of it using their plays. Clowney did OK with them most of the time. The Texan coaches will have to color defenseless players that are just standing around a bright red in the coloring play book. If Clowney runs over defenseless players in the pros the way he did the Michigan player, he will owe most of his money in fines. Just tell the clown that everybody that is just standing there waiting for the whistle to blow are red men like in his coloring play book. And maybe he will be OK....

May 18, 2014, 1:26 PM

Gotta throw out the orange crayons though , Doo Doo is alergic to them kinds.

DB23

Not used to a lot of lines on a diagram....

May 18, 2014, 1:13 PM

.....now, on a mirror, well that's a whole different thing! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope he can get the playbook on Tape.***

May 18, 2014, 2:24 PM

he has to learn the plays for 1st and 2nd down now***

May 18, 2014, 3:00 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny. All he knows how to do is rush the passer.

May 19, 2014, 11:46 PM

I don't think linebackers do that much.

May 18, 2014, 3:35 PM

Wasn't Clowney's Wonderlic score 4 pts higher than Spiller's? (14 to 10) Let's not throw stones, fellas. Let's also not dwell on the past & rather look forward to the upcoming season. Clowney is now an NFL player. No need to worry about him anymore. Move on guys. So much to look forward to. No sense in spending energy beating down a player who will never again be a coot.

May 18, 2014, 3:41 PM

Don't worry - SEC Academic Honor Roll member Chris Culliver scored even lower than Spiller. What's your point, Coot? Spiller actually produced all 4 years in college is is a proven NFL player.

Spiller = College graduate

May 18, 2014, 3:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Clowney seems worried ]

Not too concerned about the wonderlic. Some people test bad, but put in the work to make the grade and become educated.

Clowney barely graduated HS, probably would not had if not for his athletic potential and destiny, whereas Spiller was never in trouble academically at any one point in his life that we know of and is a college grad.

You can forget about Clowney now.

May 18, 2014, 10:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Clowney seems worried ]

and find the next Carolina player to hate for never losing to Clemson. There's going to be a LOT of them.

Re: You can forget about Clowney now.

May 18, 2014, 10:45 PM

THAT's what everyone hates Clowney. It has nothing to do with having to hear how he's "the best defensive prospect in years" when he's clearly not.

On a side note, who holds the sack record in DV?***

May 18, 2014, 4:34 PM

£

Tavaris Barnes?***

May 18, 2014, 4:38 PM

Re: Tavaris Barnes?***

May 19, 2014, 12:03 AM

Rennie Moore?

May 18, 2014, 5:14 PM

JC is not really good with X and O or any letters of the alphabet!

May 18, 2014, 11:18 PM

Yes, I am a Gamecock. Sometimes I think that the Gamecock forum has way too many silly people that spend way too much time concerned with what happens at Clemson and is way overboard with their put downs of our friends from upstate. That is, until I take a look over here at what passes for intelligent discussion of sports matters related to USC. This may be the stupidest thread ever, even going way beyond anything seen on our forum, which is no compliment.

May 18, 2014, 11:51 PM

Your glaring error was putting the words "intelligent" and USuC so close together ....in the same sentence even.
No , I think that going onto a rivals board and crying about your team or school getting trashed is pretty darn sad.
What did you think you would find , a stool that would hold your coach upright while they were filming his Cootness ?
I don't know ....maybe you did.

DB23

May 19, 2014, 8:47 AM

Confirmation is sometimes very hard to get. YOU make it too easy.

May 19, 2014, 12:05 AM

Maybe im confused or I was just following the whole thing wrong. But werent you Clemson fans popping boners when you thought Clowney was considering coming to Clemson?

Yall are a little butthurt it seems!

I know I know, Rape, Crab Legs, blah blah blah. #NationalChampionship

May 19, 2014, 12:24 AM

"Maybe I'm confused..." ... "...the whole thing wrong"

Somehow, I don't feel like these are unusual feelings for you.

He better move like a crab if he doesn't want to get raped..

May 19, 2014, 12:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Clowney seems worried ]

I expect Venables to dial it up this year and let the DBs fend for themselves. Stunts and blitz packages and crackin' some crab legs.... I know I know... "You skrong? I'm skrong. We skrong." Maybe, but when he starts getting pounded I think things will be a whole lot different.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He better move like a crab if he doesn't want to get raped..

May 19, 2014, 5:58 AM

Now we have a Criminole fan on here making lewd remarks. I guess having a sex offending seafood thief as your schools most prominent figure is old hat down in Tally , but any day of the week and in all others' reality that is disgusting and an outrage.
#dirtbagsforWinston

DB23

May 19, 2014, 3:48 PM

In other words, you guys dont have a response to my comment, that until Clowney signed with South Carolina, you were slobbering all over the kid. Funny how things change. He's "
stupid" but apparently was smart enough to get into Clemson....

And say what you want about Winston, doesnt bother me, I think the kid is an idiot anyways, but we all know there have been a few Clemson players in recent years get away with some domestic charges and other offenses. Any other receivers hanging out with soccer players? NVM, forgot they got baptized.

May 19, 2014, 3:54 PM

Yes, because smoking pot is literally the same thing as raping a girl.

Jesus, dude. You're more of a moron than you let on. Clowney never got into Clemson BTW. Just because someone recruits the #1 player in the nation doesn't mean they'll be granted entry.

Do you really think Clowney would have gotten denied?

May 20, 2014, 8:15 AM

I would love to hear your honest thoughts on this. Please.

May 19, 2014, 8:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Clowney seems worried ]

I know I know, Rape, Crab Legs, blah blah blah. #NationalChampionship

Pretty much sums up college athletics. Sad.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Clowney seems worried????

May 19, 2014, 10:02 AM

Who cares?????

Does he have to read it? Or is a book on tape?

May 19, 2014, 11:45 PM

If a book, have all the pages been colored?

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic