Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson vs. UGA
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Clemson vs. UGA

Mar 15, 2013, 6:13 PM

Why do I keep hearing uga fans say they are excited about a big offensive showdown vs us and that it should be really high scoring?

1) I feel like our offense is better than theirs?

2) If our D plays half the way they did against LSU, that'd be really good and there is no way their so called amazing offense returning would point up a bunch of points on us?

3) Finally, do these idiots even realize where they're coming to play and the atmosphere they're going to face? They act like they are gonna waltz right in and not be affected at all?

What do y'all think? Is the game gonna be a "close shootout" as they like to think it will be?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well..

Mar 15, 2013, 6:36 PM

LSUs offense was horrible. UGa's offense was one of the better offenses in the country. Our defense was horrible against the pass last year, and UGa returns one of the better QBs and maybe the best tandem of RBs in the country. So what makes you think it won't be a "first to 56" type game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well..

Mar 15, 2013, 9:08 PM

Agreed. With these two qb having so much experience and some playmakers back I dont see either offense looking like its the first game. Will be some points scored. Home crowd advantage could be huge at the end when there is pressure to keep scoring to keep up. Think yall have the advantage but probably a tough win.

whoever wins

Mar 15, 2013, 9:12 PM

coots come out on top. UNC should be easy and then you play a beat up UGA with extended practice time. USuC should be thanking the SEC for giving you such a favorable schedule.

could be undefeated vs. undefeated in billy b this november

They have always been delusional. Clemson 45 to 10!***

Mar 15, 2013, 6:36 PM

Re: Clemson vs. UGA

Mar 15, 2013, 9:09 PM

I'm looking forward to Clemson showing out on August 31st. National audience, two top ranked teams, and a blowout win for the tigers will set us up perfectly for a national title run.**

It will be a huge test for our D. Our offense should put up big points, but the perfect game would be if our defense dominated for 4 full quarters.

**Remember Alabama vs. Michigan 2012

Mar 15, 2013, 9:10 PM

Murray has gotten tight in hostile atmospheres before. We have shook him up twice. So you may have a point there.

Mar 15, 2013, 9:17 PM

Half of the stadiums in the SEC are bigger than Clemson's, so I don't think they will be in awe.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2013, 9:18 PM

I think it will be a good ballgame whoever wins. I think you guys will be a slight favorite going in, and that is the way it should be IMO. I live in the Upstate and I'm just really surprised at all the Clemson fans that I know personally not even giving us a chance. I've heard scores like 45-10, 38-7, 52-14, etc. I understand the excitement over beating a good LSU team, but we are not exactly the Citadel coming into the Valley on the 31st.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic