Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson professor in the news
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1

Clemson professor in the news

Aug 9, 2020, 9:22 AM

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=15404

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems the Prof is the one that’s bias, prejudiced & racist.

Aug 9, 2020, 9:33 AM

Geez, what a pious jerk!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson professor in the news

Aug 9, 2020, 9:34 AM

He would look really good in a burka. By his definition, I am a racist and I just want him to know I am #### proud of it! To think I gave years of my life to defend this type of scum.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2020, 9:34 AM

Could you give me the home address of this child, probably lives near me and since he's asking for a writers home address I'm taking it that he's open to visits. (Kidding of course, I'm too selective with my spare time.)

Aug 9, 2020, 1:07 PM

Yeah! Reverse the roles. Funny! I know the writer of the op-ed, and the prof and his minions would do well to stay away from him. He has numerous approvals from the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco & Firearms for certain ... uh ... "things!"

Campuses need to be reformed for sure - by getting rid of

Aug 9, 2020, 9:36 AM

professors that are whacked out of their gourds!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2020, 9:38 AM

Clemson needs to stop teaching science so Campusreform.org will leave us alone.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2020, 10:05 AM

I hurt for this professor if one of my 2 grand daughters end up in his class. One is a Clemson soph and the other will be a freshman next year. They are both conservative, outspoken, and intimidated by no one. They have both been told they have a big safety net and they should take an F before letting one of these clowns silence them. God have mercy on the man if the younger grand daughter encounters him!!

Aug 9, 2020, 10:24 AM

https://twitter.com/HotepJesus/status/1292327292081930242?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1292327292081930242%7Ctwgr%5E393535353b636f6e74726f6c&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.infowars.com%2Fantifa-gets-beat-down-after-invading-suburbs-video%2F

I love seeing Antifa get their as kicked

Aug 9, 2020, 10:32 AM

we have put up with far too much of leftist violence. If we don't stop it, it will increase until we do stop it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow what a punchable face

Aug 9, 2020, 10:12 AM

someone needs to send him back to California.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not the first time.

Aug 9, 2020, 10:12 AM

https://www.thecollegefix.com/clemson-professor-who-called-all-republicans-racist-scum-is-at-it-again/

https://www.wyff4.com/article/clemson-professor-accused-of-calling-for-violence-labeling-republicans-racist-scum-online/12090365

Shut up and teach Computer Science

Aug 9, 2020, 10:25 AM

What's he gonna do with the address, send a "care package?" Another example of a university prof trying to stifle free speech and opinions.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll have to let my wife, who is a legit Asian American

Aug 10, 2020, 2:38 PM [ in reply to Not the first time. ]

Not some fake african american, know that she is racist scum.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Is this guy just a research professor or does he also teach

Aug 9, 2020, 10:52 AM

classes?

If he teaches classes then I don't see how he can be expected to treat all students fairly - especially those whom this professor suspects of being Conservative Republicans.

Regardless if you are a liberal or a conservative - Clemson deserves better than this. As this is the second such incident by this particular Professor, I would hope that President Clements does something to address this guys behavior in order to ensure students aren't on the receiving end of this nutjobs worldview.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2020, 11:02 AM

Isn't one of the main reasons you go to a major university like Clemson to learn about different views from those you already have? Why go if you're just going to hear more of the same? I'm sure at Clemson there are professors that are ultra-lib, ultra-con, and everything in-between - there certainly were when I was a student. If you want a single thought process education, there are plenty of colleges and universities that offer that. If this guy had posted superlative comments about Trump and Republicans, I doubt this would even be a topic even though it would be the same thing. Besides, life is not going to be about everyone having your views. Best to learn about them at this age rather than be shocked in the real world.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2020, 11:33 AM

Do you really believe this is a “differing worldview”? Take the politics out of it and reread his quotes. ______ and anyone who supports ________ is a racist. It may be his worldview but it is so off the wall it shouldn’t be taken seriously.

Galileo and anyone who supports gravity is a racist. That’s a worldview but I doubt it would be allowed to be espoused by anyone at an institution of higher learning.

Aug 9, 2020, 11:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson professor in the news ]

Do you really believe this is a “differing worldview”? Take the politics out of it and reread his quotes. ______ and anyone who supports ________ is a racist. It may be his worldview but it is so off the wall it shouldn’t be taken seriously.

Galileo and anyone who supports gravity is a racist. That’s a worldview but I doubt it would be allowed to be espoused by anyone at an institution of higher learning.

Aug 9, 2020, 2:52 PM

Really that was not my point. I was really saying this.....and it comes from experience having retired from a senior level position in a major oil company.....I worked for, with, and had working for me 100s of folks and a huge number of them had vastly different viewpoints about most anything than I did. And they could have easily said the same about me. The more college can prepare you for that the better. So, yes....this guy is probably a nutcase. But life will deliver a fair share of nutcases that you have to deal with. It's just the way it is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2020, 3:08 PM

That’s a fair point. I guess I would love for institutions of higher learning focus on teaching critical thinking rather than having a nutcase on either side of the political spectrum spouting craziness.

Being able to think critically about a subject is key to having a rational, productive discussion/debate.

Aug 9, 2020, 3:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson professor in the news ]

That’s a fair point. I guess I would love for institutions of higher learning focus on teaching critical thinking rather than having a nutcase on either side of the political spectrum spouting craziness.

Being able to think critically about a subject is key to having a rational, productive discussion/debate.

Aug 9, 2020, 1:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson professor in the news ]

You do not go to college to have a professor express that if you have a differing opinion of theirs (which is the opinion of about half the country), you are a racist. This individual also expressed aggressive behavior wanting someone’s home address/totally over the top.

Aug 9, 2020, 2:38 PM

Amen Lovefootball!

Aug 9, 2020, 9:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson professor in the news ]

Personally, in my opinion, to ask for someones address is to imply a threat of violence. Not sure how Clemson admin can ignore that.

I say

Aug 9, 2020, 11:39 AM

a back alley beat down is in his future

Re: I say

Aug 9, 2020, 12:00 PM

crawdad64 said:

a back alley beat down is in his future

OR a WEEK LONG Waterboarding Session!

Re: I say

Aug 9, 2020, 12:27 PM [ in reply to I say ]

Just fire his sorry butt and send him back to wherever he came from.

Can anyone study in a California college not be...

Aug 9, 2020, 12:04 PM

a liberal extremist?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can anyone study in a California college not be...

Aug 9, 2020, 2:55 PM

Yes, I know quite a few....in fact some are so ultra conservative they're almost impossible to work with.....

Re: Can anyone study in a California college not be...

Aug 9, 2020, 9:55 PM

I'm relieved to hear that

Aug 9, 2020, 1:37 PM

Does anyone know his home address? Me and my buddy Molotov might pay him a visit

Aug 9, 2020, 1:53 PM

There was a day and time when education was a valued asset. Nowadays education from K-12 and higher is the major factor in the corruption of America's youth. Every university and college are the breeding grounds for anarchy, hate, radicalism and communism. If you feel like your money is being wasted, send it to Hillsdale College, they could use it. The only college in America that does not accept ANY Federal money and requires a course credit on the US Constitution as a requirement for graduation!

Re: Clemson professor in the news***

Aug 9, 2020, 3:23 PM

Most college campus today..

Aug 9, 2020, 3:49 PM

are #### holes and most college professors today are brain dead liberal #### heads

Aug 9, 2020, 4:04 PM

I did not send my son and daughter to college to be indoctrinated with either a right wing or left wing philosophy. They were sent there to study a curriculum that would help them achieve their future goals and both have done just that. They both may have had some nut job professors, but fortunately they were pretty well grounded before they went. They both can recognize BS when the see and hear it.

Aug 10, 2020, 2:14 PM

Yes - AND if this character is willing to seek out home addresses of individuals he has differing political/world views with, what makes anyone think he won't monitor his students social media behavior in a similar fashion and incorporate a bias into his grading policies? Totally unacceptable for an outward radical activist to be employed as an educator.

Dude needs some time in abu grave***

Aug 9, 2020, 6:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look at his Facebook page and see .....

Aug 9, 2020, 9:27 PM

....if you can find anything remotely like this....for the past 2 years....

Aug 10, 2020, 2:03 PM

Give this little jack ### my address! I will be happy to teach him a lesson about havin class! Better yet give me his address!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do we get him removed from the university?

Aug 10, 2020, 2:12 PM

Who are the right people to lodge complaints about this employees behavior and creation of a hostile environment for the students he is to be educating?

Aug 10, 2020, 10:54 PM

Students etc. should list more professors names that are liberal politicians and not doing their job of teaching so incoming students can avoid them....
Thank you,
Elprup

Replies: 40
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic