Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson made Bryant look a lot better than he is.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Clemson made Bryant look a lot better than he is.

Sep 29, 2018, 7:47 AM

I think Bryant and whichever school
he chooses to attend Is gonna be very dissapointed when they both realize Kelly isn't as good as that 16-2 record. Having a great defense, and coaches who designed there entire offense around Kelly is the reason for the wins. I may be completely wrong on this but Kelly just wasn't a good QB. His running ability was excellent but arm strength, accuracy, and decision making was DeChane Cameron like. Just my opinion guys, please don't roast me for having one.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson made Bryant look a lot better than he is.

Sep 29, 2018, 8:27 AM

Actually, I will drink a toast to this one. You are spot on about Kelly just wasn't that good of a quarterback.
In fact, if he does have a future NFL career, it might be as a running back, but not as a quarterback.

Well, You Guys Just Topped the List

Sep 29, 2018, 8:43 AM

Of uninformed fools. Kelly Bryant is a great athlete and a great person. He, sadly, got caught up in a painful moment and lost his perspective.

I can't imagine what someone who would make a post like yours would do under those circumstances.

Re: Well, You Guys Just Topped the List

Sep 29, 2018, 9:07 AM

Have you looked in the mirror lately. Being a great athlete and a great person does not make you a great quarter back. He burned a lot of his great person collateral this past week.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2018, 9:02 AM

I gave the OP a +1, but honestly, I have moved on about KB2. I still respect the guy and appreciate everything he did for CLEMSON. He's still a TIGER to me. He's young and probably acted no differently than I would have at that age. I can forgive him for that and just move on. I hope others finally do too.

I simply don't

Sep 29, 2018, 9:08 AM

See the point in a thread such as this. Pathetic, petty...and...ugh.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2018, 9:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson made Bryant look a lot better than he is. ]

Don't you think he owed Dabo a little more respect than was shown?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's an entirely different topic

Sep 29, 2018, 9:12 AM

The OP bashed on his abilities...and like many on here, was probably trumpeting his skills last year. What's the point?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tigernet used to love to slam the Ford twins

Sep 29, 2018, 9:19 AM

like it was their fault that nobody could beat them out for the starting positions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2018, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson made Bryant look a lot better than he is. ]

Yes I do. But like I said, he's YOUNG and emotions run high when you're that young. Do you not remember when you were that young? I was always extremely competitive and just as emotional, so I completely understand why KB reacted this way. So, that makes me okay with it, even though it was wrong.

Sep 29, 2018, 9:08 AM

True. Great athlete but not a great QB. He was great though at not taking crazy chances with the ball & managing the game. That works if you have a great defense like ours. So, kudos to him for all he did for us. I wish him the best.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic