Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson listed as #4 top job in College Football.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Clemson listed as #4 top job in College Football.

Jun 27, 2018, 10:03 AM

https://247sports.com/ContentGallery/Ranking-college-footballs-best-jobs-entering-2018-119334274/#920216_18

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson listed as #4 top job in College Football.

Jun 27, 2018, 10:35 AM

didn't see our little step-sister from Columbia listed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 27, 2018, 11:06 AM

+1.... good un!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They only rated the top 25 jobs lol.

Jun 27, 2018, 12:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson listed as #4 top job in College Football. ]

usuc would be around 200ish.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's sad, because there's only like 125 teams***

Jun 27, 2018, 1:56 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't agree

Jun 27, 2018, 10:36 AM

I'd say
Notre damne is #1 job in college football. .it is so relavent everyone bends over backwards to give them what they want.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

They've struggled to get good coaches at ND the past ~25

Jun 27, 2018, 11:38 AM

years. Brian Kelly is, by far, the best they've had since Holtz (and Lou got them in trouble). I think that says enough about the ND job... it's more myth than substance at this point.

ND would and could pay whatever a candidate wants...

Jun 27, 2018, 6:52 PM

if they believed he would win them another national trophy. Don't kid yourself, these were the people who used every parish in the land as a recruiting center.

If America hadn't gone secular they'd still be dominating.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 27, 2018, 10:50 AM

Georgia cycles in , then out when bag men are caught. They are the UNcheat of the SEC.

Jun 27, 2018, 11:17 AM

Yeah uga doesn’t make the list a couple years ago.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm afraid Georgia is back cheating again but we will see.

Jun 27, 2018, 1:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson listed as #4 top job in College Football. ]

It's odd to sign the kind of class he did after that first mediocre season and reminds me of Ole Miss and Hugh Frreze.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2018, 3:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson listed as #4 top job in College Football. ]

MtnMan said:

Georgia cycles in , then out when bag men are caught. They are the UNcheat of the SEC.

Ah -huh.....Responses like these always make me laugh! Kirby going something right!

Jun 28, 2018, 7:13 AM

uh sit back and watch. it aint gonna be pretty for you guys

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does Clemson even make the top 20 ten years ago?

Jun 27, 2018, 11:34 AM

What about 15 years ago when everything was outdated and we hadn't even started the WEZ? It's been a remarkable turn-around.

Lots of credit to Tommy Bowden

Jun 27, 2018, 1:06 PM

for getting the facilities updates underway.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I tu'ed you but I'm not sure Tommy Bowden...

Jun 27, 2018, 6:55 PM

did more than talk a lot of chit and get the BOT believing he could really do something here if he had the facilities. Tommy didn't put his heart in anything but himself. Except of course perhaps his family. He hired Dabo, imo that was the greatest Clemson victory he had.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 27, 2018, 11:40 AM

A really impressive stat is that outside of Clemson, the average enrollment of the Top 10 is 43,218. Clemson is just 23,406 which means overall there are less fans, less money, etc., yet Dabo & Co. have built up a sustainable program with facilities that are second to none.

Jun 27, 2018, 5:50 PM

That's a fact Tmac!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i went golfling with 2 Tenn grads

Jun 27, 2018, 2:11 PM

and they were mad they didnt go after Dabo. I was nice and said, why would he do a lateral move?
One got irate and said Tenn is a far superior job and they wouldve got him if they tried.

I left it as, Oh, you're one of them......

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm from TN and I know a ton of UT grads.

Jun 27, 2018, 7:03 PM

I was partying with UT fans the night before our last game against them. Of course I was wearing Orange and plenty of it. I also had a Paw cap on. The band played Rocky Top at the request of my friends. I endeavored to persevere.

The following week after we beat them we all returned to the same club which had the same band. I went and requested another rendition of Rocky Top to which they complied. I had a blast and was really happy that I'd taken it so well. Most of my buddies didn't think it was funny.

I was dating a UT fan when the fired Fulmer. (country boy here I was dating a natural woman not one of those gays or tranies) NTTAWWT. I told her that firing Fulmer was a horrible mistake but I'm glad they did it. She asked why and I told her I was fed up with the chittalk out of UT's fanbase. She wasn't a chittalker and agreed.

Ohio State NOT TOP 5 Columbus is a Craphole w/Yankee

Jun 27, 2018, 3:05 PM

Trailertrash abound

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It really is amazing what Dabo has done with this program.

Jun 27, 2018, 5:42 PM

To think that they rate Clemson above Texas and the real USC... it has been a remarkable transformation from the football program I cheered for as a student back in the early 2000’s to now.

We are blessed!

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!

~JKB

Re: It really is amazing what Dabo has done with this program.

Jun 27, 2018, 5:52 PM

Hear! Hear!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BOT, President and a lot of other people...

Jun 27, 2018, 6:48 PM [ in reply to It really is amazing what Dabo has done with this program. ]

did their parts in making Clemson what it is today. I'm not overlooking what Dabo did but he was the fuse which lighted this ton of C4.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic