Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson is the only team that might could beat Bama...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,373

Clemson is the only team that might could beat Bama...

Oct 21, 2018, 12:56 PM

Trevor Lawrence will get better and better. I really believe bama defense has holes in it that Clemson could exploit. I think the biggest question is can the Clemson defense slow down tua. I think they can slow down tua. But it’s a game where it would go into the 30s as far as score goes. I’m not writing off the rest of the season I’m just confident in this team going 13-0 and into the playoffs. But first thing is first let’s go beat FSU! Go Tigers want to be immature and call me names whatever floats your boat but your the fool not me

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson is the only team that might could beat Bama...

Oct 21, 2018, 12:57 PM

If TL can take a beating we can def beat Bama

You earned your ranking based on the popular vote.

Oct 21, 2018, 1:02 PM

Request a reset.

Oh wait....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 1:04 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 1:06 PM

Just like 2016, Clemson is the ONLY team built to beat Bama. You must have a defense that can shut down the run and get a pass rush first off. Offensively you must have a run threat but most importantly you must be able to vertically streatch the field. Nobody else right now fits that description except Clemson.

There's no 'might,' to it, sir.

Oct 21, 2018, 1:08 PM

That Bama QB hasn't been chased in the pocket like we'll chase him. They have faced the talent, skill development and speed that our defense has and they won't until they face off against us.

We can beat them, I've no doubt. They can't stop our offense regularly enough to out score us, imo.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 1:40 PM

I believe Clemson can beat Bama. This is college football. LSU, Georgia, and Auburn who has looked miserable could beat Bama if certain things happen. Everyone is human. Injuries, weather and 18-23 year old minds making mistakes and errors happen even when your jersey says Alabama on it. We are not the only ones who CAN beat Bama. Bama can beat Bama.

Elite DE play and elite depth is why

Oct 21, 2018, 1:49 PM

You are correct! We are elite at DE! Not just good but elite. I think we jam their WR's at the line enough to give our DE's enough time to get to Tua. He can run around a little bit sure; but that means he runs into Dexter Lawrence or Christian Wilkins! When those guys get tired we have depth at DE to replace guys who are just as talented at getting after the QB. We would need KJ to take another step up but he isn't far off.

Offensively we should be able to challenge their WR's. The best offense they face is their own in practice. Practice no matter how good can't simulate game speed.

We can beat Bamer; I have no doubts! But, we don't play them. We have to 1st beat FSU. Then Louisville and so forth! Bama had better not allow Tua to get hurt b/c they are Tua - period. They revert back to Hurts who is not as good a passer!

Go Tigers!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 2:47 PM

It would help if they lost a few players to the typical "involved in a shooting" "involved in a bar brawl" "arrested for DUI" etc. But then Satan would have to actually discipline the player, which is not likely to happen.

As TL gets better, our chances are better. We need to stay healthy.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,373
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic