Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If ACC continues in its present direction
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

If ACC continues in its present direction

Oct 14, 2019, 4:11 PM

Then CLEMSON needs to be even smarter in attempting to schedule big time programs over some of the current smaller teams we play in order to showcase bigger perceived wins. We have to outwork others on this. Put Central Florida on the schedule -- they want to prove themselves as big time -- or even throw in a middle or bottom SEC team to show similar opponents and how CLEMSON would fare playing them vs other SEC teams. I know -- here comes we can't do that because it would mean giving up a home game, etc. Then find a way to make schedule not so easy to attack by others. We got a lot of smart people at Clemson. ACC is dragging us down like an anchor right now. JMO. Go Tigers!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson has already played UNC...

Oct 14, 2019, 4:13 PM

and Wyoming is on the schedule. Both have proven to be superior to their SEC counterparts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Clemson has already played UNC...

Oct 14, 2019, 5:12 PM

Scheduling is a very,very difficult task. It’s not as easy as it might seem to many fans. What team in their right mind would agree to play the Tigers in DV? What we need is for FSU and Miami and VPI to get their act together. Pitt and Syracuse also .

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

obviously we need more Mountain West opponents.

Oct 14, 2019, 5:15 PM [ in reply to Clemson has already played UNC... ]

They own the SEC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: If ACC continues in its present direction

Oct 14, 2019, 5:19 PM

We do schedule/play bottom or near bottom SEC schools now and the top ones too. Last year we played 3. Alabama (top), A&M (mid) and Uof5C (bottom). This year we will play between 2 and possibly 4 SEC teams!

Message was edited by: djones73

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doubt drink the Koolaid.

Oct 14, 2019, 5:20 PM

All Clemson has to do is win. As far as we know, right now, when the REAL poll comes out, the UNDEFEATED National Champ will be number one. Get out,take a walk, enjoy the cool air outside, don't worry about Sportswriter's Opinion & Polls.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic